Whitney Houston's Daughter

I'M ENGAGED!

... and He's NOT My Brother

7/10/2013 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0709-bobbi-kristina-nick-gordon-tmz
Whitney Houston
's daughter Bobbi Kristina is OFFICIALLY ENGAGED ... but she wants everyone to know it's not an incest thing -- 'cause her future hubby is not her BIOLOGICAL brother.

BK posted the announcement on Facebook early this morning ... saying she's set to tie the knot with Nick Gordon ... the guy who Whitney brought into the family home and helped raise at an early age.

FYI -- Whitney referred to Nick as her "son" ... but never legally adopted him.

"YES, we me nick [sic] are engaged," Bobbi wrote ... "I'm tired of hearing people say 'eww your engaged to your brother or if Whitney was still alive would we be together or would she approve of this.'"

"Let me clear up something, we aren't even real brother and sister nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him. In fact, mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating."

She continues, "My mom knows me better than any of you. A lot of yall are saying that yall are only saying this all out of love. Which is bull because if that was so, all you would want is for me to be happy."

"People need to seriously stop judging my relationship. Pretty sure it's my own decision who I want to be with. Yes, my relationship may not be perfect. We will have rough patches, just like every other relationship. And we have had our rough patches. You may or may not agree with my relationship. You may or may not respect it. Judge me, go ahead. Your opinions are yours and mine are mine. It is my life and not yours. The decisions I make have nothing to do with you. Goodnight."

Congrats?

Peepette

I'm sure the best place to get people to give you privacy and respect your decisions is by going on a diatribe on a social media website.

TJ

You are rich- get those ugly teeth fixed!!

Azi

WEIRD !!!!!!!!

bendover

WHO GIVES AAAA FLYING F .....?

Azi

I still bet she can squirt a mouthful of water 12 feet !

DORIS TAYLOR

LOL LOL LOL I guess she told us.

Berserk

Just as long as she doesn't marry Justine Beaver for green card purposes.

royalredus

Soooo, do you want us to judge you, or not? I'm getting mixed messages in your last paragraph there, BK.

bagladey

It's never too late to get an education. A J-O-B wouldn't hurt Bobbie K.

LittleBIt

Sorry Krissy, but after watching the TV show The Houstons, On Our Own", it is obvious he is just hanging on for the money. He doesnt seem to really care about you and ditched you at a function and took off with another woman. He hits on other girls in front of you and if you are doing that many drugs and drinking that much that you dont see that - then I am very sorry for you. You surely do deserve better. Whitneys brother and sister in law feel the same way. They dont trust his motives. Dont want to see you get hurt. You have been through enough. Nobody close to Krissy trusts this guys motives. But you are gonna do what you are gonna do I guess. I almost died when you put on your moms ring and met the family one night for dinner and announced you 2 were engaged!!!! SAY WHAT???? Girlfriend, HE is supposed to propose and BUY YOU A RING. You are just letting him snake his way in. Hes loving the money - thats about it. We'll see but I think hes taking you for a ride.

Italia

Sure Bobbi, why not? Congratulations!

Nolan Ross

Hope she is happy and ignores all of the people judging esp the ones that don't even know her personally.

Quiet

why isnt this 19 year old woman in school learning something off her moms wealth. they both going to end up just like her parents. did when her parents were married.. all that whitney left over money to spend on drugs with this guy and buy new cars, crash them four months later like she has sicne her mother died.

waste of moms money on this and drugs. she be broke by the time she 30 if she dosent get a job or educaion..

WAYNE

For god sakes, see a dentist.

daved0622

More crap "news" of someone who has no talent whatsoever being treated like a celebrity. Good luck with the marriage, if you two freaks make it that far.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments