Whitney Houston's Daughter

I'M ENGAGED!

... and He's NOT My Brother

7/10/2013 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0709-bobbi-kristina-nick-gordon-tmz
Whitney Houston
's daughter Bobbi Kristina is OFFICIALLY ENGAGED ... but she wants everyone to know it's not an incest thing -- 'cause her future hubby is not her BIOLOGICAL brother.

BK posted the announcement on Facebook early this morning ... saying she's set to tie the knot with Nick Gordon ... the guy who Whitney brought into the family home and helped raise at an early age.

FYI -- Whitney referred to Nick as her "son" ... but never legally adopted him.

"YES, we me nick [sic] are engaged," Bobbi wrote ... "I'm tired of hearing people say 'eww your engaged to your brother or if Whitney was still alive would we be together or would she approve of this.'"

"Let me clear up something, we aren't even real brother and sister nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him. In fact, mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating."

She continues, "My mom knows me better than any of you. A lot of yall are saying that yall are only saying this all out of love. Which is bull because if that was so, all you would want is for me to be happy."

"People need to seriously stop judging my relationship. Pretty sure it's my own decision who I want to be with. Yes, my relationship may not be perfect. We will have rough patches, just like every other relationship. And we have had our rough patches. You may or may not agree with my relationship. You may or may not respect it. Judge me, go ahead. Your opinions are yours and mine are mine. It is my life and not yours. The decisions I make have nothing to do with you. Goodnight."

Congrats?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

MYSTERYDATE

It was painful reading her Facebook rant. She has money for now, so an education isn't a priority. Live your life, Kid.

Mimi

I guess if she gets her teeth fixed, her Phd and finds someone less related we'll all be happier with our lives right? Well BK you have you list, get to work pleasing strangers.

MYSTERYDATE

Damn, Cissy Houston can't get a break!

Jan

Did either of them even finish high school?You cannot fix stupid.

myopinion

SAD SAD SAD...I know her mom is turning over in her grave.....SMDH

Onward

Big whoop.

Mr Barcliff

Man, if only Bobby Brow was closer to his child, Bobby I wish you could stop this, I know you LOVE your child, all of them. This seems not good for Bobby Kristina! Something smells bad about this for her. Bobby, you may have to get involved in this for your daughters sake. Respect, a fan of your ex-wife Whitney and You Bobby, GOD BLESS!

Mandy189

She looks amazing after she lost all that weight from depression. I just bought my bottle of Extractor Drops on Amazon. This better work and not turn me into a lunatic insest lover like her.

LLV

You are deluding yourself if you think anyone gives a rat's ass about you or your relationships. Your mom was a talented F-Up. What do you bring to the table?

Cita

That gap in her mouth -- DAMN! She is Bobby Brown 100%! I can't understand why that was never fixed?! Yuck!

CECILIE

What a busted can of biscuits...

Me

She has the money...why doesn't she get her teeth fixed?????? I know if it were me and I had the money, I'd get mine fixed, especially when you're in the public eye. I had teeth like hers when I was younger and couldn't wait to fix them. It's not like she's Madonna where, if she were to fix her teeth, it might change the sound of her singing.....She is not a singer so why isn't she taking care of them? I just don't get it.....

ognapolean

Wow. She sounds a bit angry. Not a good way to start a marriage.

rena

im proud of you to and congratulations

hattie

Well no one else wanted her, she is truly a child that only and i do mean only a mother could love.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6