Justin Bieber

SPITS IN MAN'S FACE

... Allegedly

7/16/2013 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0716_justin_bieber_article_2

An Ohio man claims Justin Bieber confronted him inside a bar and SPIT IN HIS FACE this weekend ... all because JB thought he was secretly taking pics.

The man -- a DJ who performed at the Social Room on Park Street in Columbus, OH earlier that evening -- called in to the Dave and Jimmy show on WNCI and explained the saga ... saying it all started in the VIP room.

"Two of Bieber's bouncers approached me and said I was trying to take pictures of Bieber."

The man thinks JB was concerned because it was a 21+ night in the club ... and Justin's only 19.

The DJ says Bieber's people grabbed his phone and started going through it looking for pics -- but didn't find any. Still, the man claims, the bouncers told JB the DJ was trying to take pics.

According to the DJ, Justin approached him moments later ... and spouted off a couple of "choice words."

"He called my mom something, called my dad something, called me something ... and spit in my face."

TMZ spoke to the DJ ... who tells us he plans on filing charges.  He's also been tested for hepatitis ... but says the tests came back negative.

The DJ's story is interesting because it's not the first time Bieber has been accused of spitting in someone's face. The singer's neighbor in Calabasas made the same allegation when he confronted Justin about speeding in their gated community.

Bieber's official rep refused to comment -- but a source in JB's camp tells TMZ, "Everything's been going really well on the tour and it's just really sad that someone would copycat others' baseless claims just to try and get attention for themselves."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

STFUP

SO sick of this little punk! And what right does he have to tell anyone they can't take pics in a PUBLIC place?
I can't WAIT until all his BS catches up with him. Karma is a MAJOR bitch!

Jack

I would have swung at the little douche so hard I would have spun myself into the ground.

Mitch

I know it sounds disgusting (just like he is), but have it tested, if any was saved-ewww for dna. Have his arse arrested for assault or anything else they can find and get this "kid" off the street. He is a tryin' to be wannabe. Congrats Selena!

Donka Do Ball

Somebody please treat Bieber's face like a bucket.

Mikey

He's gotten to old. The 10 to 12 year old girls are moving on to someone else and his career is over. On top of that he may be developing Schizophrenia. Add drugs to the mix and he'll be Leif Garrett bald in 5 years.

pattyoneal64

somebody needs to kick this kids ass

charlei harper

If there was ever a candidate for a total a$$ kicking it would be this punk.

People Annoy Me

Get the witnesses. Please get some witnesses. He's an idiot. This kid needs to get a piece of reality. He's famous. Pictures are a given. Why go out in the first place...

CLINT

With all of the diseases out there, spitting on someone is considered assault. When will this punk be held accountable for his idiocy. Besides, I wouldn't want him spitting on me. I don't know what was in his mouth the night before.

LuvJaq

I hope that when someone finally beats that child, there is a camera rolling

Wow ...

That is just nasty! His people need to have an intervention, mentors, employees, family...

Spunky Funk

Classy. You should have been the one to die in Vancouver.

Fred Farkel

Would someone please just punch this b!tch in the face and break his nose?

Tracy

Apparently, JB has never heard the saying "you catch more flies with honey..." What a douche.

miss b

When is somebody going to get pass this wimps body guards and give this little punk one GOOD
punch in the face,It's coming & when it does I hope a TMZ photographer is there to catch the moment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments