Kristen Stewart

RIPS PHOTOG

'You Don't Deserve to Breathe the Same Air I Do'

7/30/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristen Stewart tore a paparazzo a new a-hole yesterday... dropping f-bombs and screaming, "You don't deserve to breathe the same air I do."

The video's intense ... Kristen is seen hiding behind a gate, waiting for a ride outside some building in Los Angeles, when the photog -- not TMZ -- asks, "Why are you saying f**k off?"

Obviously, Kristen was pissed even before the camera rolled ... but it's unclear what took place BEFORE the paparazzo started recording.

But Kristen, who appears like she's been pushed to a breaking point, unloads, saying, "Because you're a piece of s**t and you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do." That's just the beginning. It's crazy. Check it out.

FMI

That is hilarious considering her acting SUCKS

TMZ readers do not see the viewpoint the celebs have which is several dirty looking, disheveled men with foreign accents & speaking in broken English.
`
Disheveled, dirty looking men pushing each other, scraping expensive vehicles with their cameras & jacket zippers, refusing to move out of the way when walking while throwing insults . . . You're unable to distinguish them from those trying to harm you.

Blaze

Did he really expect her to answer his question about being back with Robert? lol

Passthepeas

This jackbag pap can barely speak correct English. The f#ck face.

Ninedayfall75

Since when is a talentless actress considered a celebrity?

nyc44th

Give us a break with the constant "Not a TMZ photographer" BS you constantly state! Especially while you run a photo / video and story! You suck TMZ . . YOU are one of the main reasons these photographers are hounding people! I'm no huge fan of hers but just because someone chooses to be an actor does not give you the right to follow them around and make their lives miserable.

SprSteph

Wow, that's the most personality I've ever seen from her. I'd treat the paps the same way, they're usually rude s***bag foreigners.

mrharrybawls2012

If this no-talent dyke wants to act like a man she should be treated like a man. When she said that crap, the photographer should have got her into a headlock and then thrown her onto the ground and then made her eat filthy, filthy worms. And then shot her with a paintball gun right in her boney azz and dumped a large bucket of cat piss onto her rotten azzhead. That would have given me a good giggle. Damn splitazz beeyotch. Im sorry-Im beside myself with anger over this. What gives her the right? Damn cretin.

Sargio

TMZ, you should do some shoes following other paps around do***enting them doing blow and cheating and driving drunk, I'd rather watch "regular" people's lives implode than the celebs. The paps are the s*** of the earth, they do terrible things, I want to see it on TV.

eloana

os paparazzis a provocou,bateu e levou. vocês não gostariam que falassem do seu ex constantemente.

Brittany

Wow, so many people are getting bent out of shape because she said this guy doesn't have the right to breathe the same air as her. Guess what, he doesn't. He's basically part of a group that are nothing but the legal form of stalkers. Though why this kind of bullying and torment is allowed I'll never know. So what if she's a celebrity, her job is to act in movies not to provide the masses with everyday entertainment as every part of her life is scrutinized and picked apart by a bunch of tabloid journalists.

Bill O'Reilly

Kristen + Kanye = Photographers Worst Nightmare.

Paparazzis are foreigners who buy disposable cameras, stalk a person 24-hrs/day & intentionally ask questions to insult or embarrass a person.
`
These stalkers have never taken an ethics course & have zero training in journalism.

vanessaolivia

I know by the end of my opinion, I probably will get a lot of hate for this. I am BIG FAN OF HER she is weird in her own way. Regarding her cheating, everyone makes mistake however, why do the blame always the other women. These marry men should have the respect to know they have a wife a vow was taken and children are involved. As for the women if a man is married run from him no good can come from this what he does to his wife he will do to you.

kitnplayn