Lindsay Lohan

I WANT MORE REHAB!

7/30/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0430-lindsay-lohan-rehab

Lindsay Lohan is officially free to leave rehab Wednesday ... but she's decided on her own to stay longer ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with LiLo tell TMZ ... Lindsay has told them she will stay another 3 - 4 days because she feels she needs a transition period before re-entering the free world.  We're told she'd like to stay in a "lower level, sober living house" which she believes will help her recovery.

It sounds like B.S. for sure, given Lindsay's many failed, insincere attempts in the past. But several people connected with Lindsay -- whom we trust -- say they're "shocked" at her conduct this time around.  One source said, "It's like invasion of the body snatchers.  She's a different person."

Lindsay is still moving to NYC when she leaves rehab, and we're told she's scared about the temptations she'll face, but claims she really wants to conquer her demons this time around.

Even the skeptics in her life think she's serious this time.

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

fleabag73

I wonder how ole PorkChop is without all those addys to keep those pesky pounds off, this should be good, LOL

fleabag73

Crackie can always borrow one of Mrs. Ropers' mumus' bwhaaaaaa

tiredofwhiners

i hope she's got it together this time around. something about her face in that photo has less of the sarcastic aspect she's projected over the past few years. She is a talented actress. Please let her pull a Robert Downey Jr. and soar.

ketjo

Oh and one more pattern line to follow.....Who is Chelsea Hander's Boyfriend .lover, and sometimes Fiancee.??? ........The Owner of the Chateau Marmot thats who the same man Lindsay mooched off off for 5 yrs she lived on and off at the CM and who she was his plaything for him and his Hotelier friends ......Oh My ! .....
I am laughing my ash off at all this ...
Cause the Biggest scandal to hit Hollywood 80 yrs is when the worms finely turn on the Lohans ....and the true comes out......

Lilly

The only way to break away from a drug habit it is move from that area and cut all of those people out of your lives. Can she do that? Otherwise there is a 75-80 percent chance of relapse, I know this as a former addict clean for 40 years, was in the business and then became a drug and alcohol counselor.

Lucky_130

This is obviously a joke story, and Lindsay is the biggest joke of them all

Majestik

Yup, she's learned nothing folks. She's scared of the Temptations she knows she'll face but moving right into the middle of it anyway. Move NYC I'm Lindsay fcuking Lohan.

Suzy Q

I tried to post this yesterday on the last thread, but I couldn't (you know how that is). So, posting it today.

True Confession Time

To the fans of my comment that the Lohans were like a "miasma of putrid decay", I confess that I stole that line from a 1970 vampire movie called "Count Yorga, Vampire". (hangs head in retro movie shame)

Interestingly, the 1970 actors have the same skill set as Lindsay does today (overacting hams). If she was high enough, she'd make a Count Yorga prequel and win another Razzie. (The only award she will ever see on her "mantle".)

1:13 seconds is all you need to see my point. (But, if interested,, the official trailer shows the future vampiress feeling up her own breasts, which is such a Lindsay thing to do)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTBD2l7Y6Yc

gbtw

staying a few more days isn't asking for more rehab- it's asking for a favor b/c your pad isn't ready for you yet. if you want more rehab, you don't ask for 3 days more. in any case, i wish her the best, and wish that she could hire a sober companion to live with her and be with her AT ALL TIMES.

Suzy Q

Guess I should comment on this story.

Obviously she just needs a place to stay for a few days before her little Chelsea gig. The show is probably going to drug test her before they let her go on.

JennA

Dude, it's one thing to doubt her chances of staying sober... she's certainly earned the skepticism, but it's pretty telling that every comment simply saying "I hope she can do it" is getting multiple hates. It's kind of scary how many sociopaths on here are anxiously excited for a complete stranger to fall on her face.

VictoriaGirl

How can anyone take her seriously when she still hasnt acknowledged or admitted that she even has a problem (addiction)?

Italia

One thing sure hasn't changed, Lindsay is still lying her a$$ off. More rehab? LOL !!! She'll be getting buzzed and black-out drunk her first day home.

Fluffy

He who SNORTS last SNORTS best!

darkhorse91

Lohan is like my dog. She sh!ts all over the place and leaves it for other people to pick up, Sometimes when I tell her something, she looks at me like "what?", other times she'll look the other way and pretend not to hear me. And she LOVES that everyone pays attention to her. The only difference is that 1. She is cute as a button and doesn't do drugs, or any criminal activity. 2. She loves me more than she loves herself. Something Lohan will never learn.