Teresa Giudice

SURRENDER

Released On $500k Bond Each

7/30/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

073013_joe_theresa_guidice_launch

Teresa and Joe Giudice are each free on $500k bond ... after surrendering to federal authorities in their fraud case.

As part of the terms of their bail, both Teresa and Joe had to surrender their passports and are restricted to New York and New Jersey.

Joe, who is not a U.S. citizen, is subject to drug testing. Teresa will not have to subject herself to drug testing.

The "Real Housewives of New Jersey" couple is scheduled to be arraigned in federal court in New Jersey on August 14.

As we previously reported, both Joe and Teresa are facing 30 years in prison after being hit with 39 counts of fraud.

Teresa's attorney has previously stated that she will plead not guilty to the charges.

Comanchegurl

Don't deport - both of them need hard labor

2idiots

I've seen a few episodes from the Real Housewives "brand" and I have to say I've NEVER seen such trash in my life. It doesnt matter what show they're from, they are ALL trash with (some) money.
REAL woman DO NOT behave like these trollops. The ones the make me the sickest are the hoodrats from ATLANTA slingin' their ghetto slang thinking they're special.
Watching these broads behave like gutter trash PROVES that Money DOES NOT BUY CLASS.

itsmegnotmeghan

How is he not a citizen?

Someonezmom

Teresa should audition for Orange Is the New Black and get some experience before she is thrown in jail for real

alice martinez

Both of them had been bad mouthing everyone on the show and now were so pose to feel sorry for them? I don't think so. I don't even feel bad for their 4 brats.

boo boo

How did they get a mortgage without showing tax returns? When does the banker get busted? Phonies!

tonyadiebol

The kids are the ones who are going to suffer. Time to make up with Melissa and ur brother. Their going to be rising your kids. They get everything that's coming to them.

Carolerevon@gmail.com

Boy, things were rolling right along for these two till 24ish hours ago~~~~~~NOW, their lives, as they knew it, are soooooo gone. WOW! I can only say how 'brazen' they are...guess they thought the law couldn't catch up with them.

efgraphics

I would rather sit on a toilet than watch this stupid show. Thats what they get. What comes around goes around.

edswoggle

The Real Housewives of Rikers Island.

DaIlluminati

People who are saying she should make up with her brother do realize the show is taped months ago, right? So how do you know if they've made up or not???

Mikey

The show should bring back Danielle and have her flip over a table while screaming "39 counts of fraud"!!!!

SBTZMom

Please please please let's see some jail time for these deadbeat fraudsters! They clearly think they are above the law and do not want to pay their fair share like the rest of us do..... Make orange their new favorite color!

Kev the Realist

This low life s***bag, Joe is noty even a US citizen and his bail is set at $500K. Are you kidding me, how is he not a flight risk. Oh yeah, he is a developer hwo screwed almost all of his past clients, he doesnt pay his taxes, he lives wqay beyond what he can afford and his only ties to the community are WHAT to be near his complete a$$hole of an ugly ass complete bithy wife?????? Give me a break, the feds have gone soft. They should move to try the lase in California, where he would probably be released on personal recognizance.

janet

She will throw him under the bus in a NY second to save her own butt. She is just as guilty as he is.

I'm from Jersey and I have never seen this stupid show same with the Jersey Shore crap show.