George Zimmerman

Stopped By Cops, Packing Heat

7/31/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

073113_george_zimmerman_launch_v2
update_bar
1:55 PM PT --
We've obtained the police dashcam video of the stop ... in which George Zimmerman informs the cop he has a firearm in his glove box.

Both Zimmerman and the officer are very polite to each other during the stop.

Zimmerman remains in his vehicle during the entire incident.

gray-bar-update

George Zimmerman
is still armed and theoretically dangerous ... he was stopped by cops for speeding and revealed he had a gun in his glove compartment.

Zimmerman was speeding in Forney, Texas on Sunday, just after noon, when he was stopped by police.  Zimmerman told cops he was headed "nowhere in particular," and informed them he had a firearm in his glove compartment.

Zimmerman was given a warning, after cops determined he was free of warrants.  He was sent on his way with a polite goodbye, "Have a safe trip."

The stop lasted around 5 minutes.

BTW ... law enforcement tells TMZ ... he was NOT wearing a disguise ... it was full blown George Zimmerman.

0731_stars_support_trayvon_martin_footer_v2

Mista Lane

Leave the man alone TMZ. I would be packing heat if I had *****z threatening to kill me too! GTFOH!

SMoKeeGyRL

Could this be a setup... This is wayyyy tooooo easy...

Jennl9977

I'm waiting on each update of when he takes a ****....Jesus Christ. Leave the guy alone.

Dave

Armed does not necessarily mean dangerous. Unarmed does not necessarily mean benign.

CB

I can't wait for one of you to lose a parent,child or loved one to a gun.

twitter king

ive never been pulled over for speeding and not given a ticket...

JamesRL

Showing his typical disrespect for the law. Did they do a breath test? Did they check to see if he had a child in the trunk? No, they just let this creek drive away again.

Caranina

He should have gotten the speeding TICKET! If you speed, you not only can kill yourself, you can kill innocent people (sound familiar?!) I know I would have gotten one!! :( And why was in he Texas??? BTW, look how bad of a life O.J. had after he killed his wife. Yes, I think he did it. The LORD knows all, and you can't hide. Zimmerman needs to confess, or things will be really bad for him....mark my words!

Lisa P.

Wow I live here in Forney, I wonder if he is moving here...we would love to have him. Forney is a great place to live!

Toilethead

It's just a matter of time and that nutjob is going to kill again.

Heidi

TMZ, STOP WITH THIS!!! IF YOU'RE DISSATISFIED WITH OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM HERE IN THE USA THERE'S NOTHING PROHIBITING YOU FROM MOVING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. ALTHOUGH, YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THEIR FREEDOM OF SPEECH PRIOR.....

LeeInOceanside

............and this is news?

robert

Why is this news !! He was cleared in a court of law and is not violating any gun laws. Stop trying (like all news) to make this news-its not.

zachsumner

As many others on here have pointed out, 1, he was never convicted of anything, 2, having a gun doesn't automatically mean you are dangerous, 3, he has had numerous death threats against him, 4, thanks TMZ for wasting 5 minutes of my life, 5, get over it, 6, move on, and 7, whether we like it or not, he was found not guilty, leave him alone.

B

It that's true then a majority of Texans are "theoretically dangerous".