Justin Bieber

CLEARED IN

HIT-AND-RUN

7/31/2013 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0731_justin_bieber
Justin Bieber just dodged a bullet -- the L.A. County District Attorney REJECTED a case in which a paparazzo accused him of hit-and-run.

The incident occurred last month ... after Justin left a nightclub in West Hollywood.  As he was leaving, the photogs were taking pics, apparently blinding him.  The photog allegedly got pinned in between Justin's Ferrari and a parked car.

061813_justin_beiber_launch
Justin left and the photog filed a police report.  The LAPD had initially cleared Justin, but apparently cops decided to take a second look and sent the matter to the D.A.

Prosecutors say there was "insufficient evidence to prove that Bieber knowingly left the scene of a collision in which someone was injured."

Score one for the Biebs.  Several more to go.

whatsup

Money talks and IDIOTS walk.

Betty leveroni

Same **** always get famous and try to eat the whole world

Betty leveroni

La bieber big time gay

Rocko

He's still an Idiot !

Leopold butters Stotch

What's with JB getting all them goofy tattoos.

stephaniesalm@yahoo.com

I was not his fault its the paps fault

NOT ELMO

Bieber
CLEARED IN HIT-AND-RUN.................That Lesbian has a lot of Luck

greg

Hahahaha.....I love it. Everyone hates little boy beaver. I say beaver cuz he is a *****. HA. I just got in trouble for a dui, but I bet if I had some little golden or fuzzy gloves, a little ***** cat on my arm, a wierd ass hairdue, and a lambo....****! Call me bieber and get on your knees bubba I'm not going to jail..HA!!!

Vincent Chase

LOL. Most of you people siding with the s*** pap... even after watching the video and it showing that Bieber was OBVIOUSLY not at fault. Its also pretty hilarious how that ambulance-chasing pap started faking his so called "injury" after the camera guy hinted the bright idea.

P.S. 99% of the people leaving a negative comment about him wish they were him....

Sargio

I'm all for piling on the Biebs but in the case I'm glad the Pap got what he deserved....they kinda all deserve that.

If an Ambulance & Fire/ Paramedics arrived & no injuries were found...
`
This stalker holding a camera should be required to pay all ambulance & hospital ER fees.

J.E.B.

Which judge did he pay off this time?

notta

Of course he was.

BIEBER GO HOME!!! ▬(~_-)▬►

People,People,

Get your barf bags ready,
I just heard a "Rumor" that
The Biebs is working on A
Twerking Video.....

May God Help Us All.

itsshayetho

i don't understand why people are siding with the pap? why don't you watch the video first. as you will see justin didn't do it on purpose. i don't know why people try to find every little excuse just to hate on him. if you hate him so much then why are you here? honestly, get a life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments