Lindsay Lohan

Judge Orders Therapy

To Avoid 'Certain Failure'

7/31/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0506_lindsay_lohan_tmz
The rehab facility that Lindsay Lohan has called home for weeks sent a letter to the judge in her probation case ... saying LiLo will lapse back into drug and alcohol abuse if she doesn't get more court-ordered therapy ... and guess what, the judge agreed.

TMZ obtained a copy of the letter from Cliffside Malibu, in which CEO and founder Richard Taite tells the judge, Lindsay needs 3, 50-minute sessions a week for the next 15 months (18 months from last May).  Then Taite gives an ominous warning: "If these sessions are not required by the court and attendance verified once a month to ensure accountability, it is a set up for almost certain failure."

073113_lindsay_hearing_launch_v6

The judge agreed in open court this morning, and ordered that Lindsay stay in therapy and prove a year from November that she's complied.

Meanwhile in court, Lindsay's lawyer Shawn Holley showed up with proof Lindsay successfully completed her 90 days of rehab.

0731-linsday-lohan-doc-launch-letter

Outside court, Shawn talked about "Lindsay 2.0." ... and made a bold prediction about her client's future.

073113_shawn_holley_launch

seamus

Nicole was on ROL saying she could not report the video because she does not have a you tube account. What kind of BS is that? Something that offensive -she should make an account just to report it but she won't because then she would be reporting herself.

Its Nikki Bitches

Attention Everyone

Spread the word on here and on ROL lets put a stop and end to Nicole and her sick ways

Get all your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors whoever. Have them open a Youtube account and report that sick video Nicole made. Also tell them to leave a comment that it came from her and leave her twitter name

Nicole crossed the line, its time she pay for that sick video

Your friends and family ect will be happy to report her once they are aware of what this sick person did

DeeMaree

Really. We poke a bit and the LUMP uss ies run away. That was it?

Its Nikki Bitches

Oh she didn't make that video?? Look what she just did

@NicoleLDL's tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @NicoleLDL's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

You can hide Nicole, but you can't run. We all are reporting you. They can trace you and find you. Hope the FBI knocks on your door you sick freak

HannahF

Just popping in--will catch up later with LK and Reg.
1. Nicole is just like her deity--takes no responsibility for her actions. You sign in on YouTube using a Google related account such as gmail. I did it to report the vile video. It took about 2 seconds to figure out.
2. Nicole's recruits are obvious and not based solely upon the time they joined. The volume of posts that luuuuuuuuv Lindsay and harshly criticize the other posters has increased exponentially on her threads since yesterday afternoon. Lindsay has done nothing to merit the change thus the only explanation is that Nicole has recruited her peeps.
3. On many websites with comment sections there are regulars and those people often converse with each other. I've seen it on news websites, on CDAN, Dlisted and, of course, here. There is a group here that knows one another and when things change--as noted above--we comment on it.
4. To Nicole's sheep---typical pro Lindsay comments usually wish her well but admit her problems--and don't attack others--just a heads up.

seamus

I just hope no one innocently comes across this vile video. Even though I was somewhat prepared to see this it was shocking to say the least. No one needs these horrible images associated with a washed up, drug addicted, narcissistic POS like Lindsay Lohan. Nicole is losing touch with reality if she thinks this will just go away.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

@NIKKI: Left you a note on #139 under DEE's posting. I feel that hollow feeling now that September is approaching.

Grandma Cracker

Will Nicole be held indefinitely at Guantanamo?

Its Nikki Bitches

I'm telling you this, between what Lying Lindsay Uncle Paul Sullivan did and now this. I am pissed off!
How dare she make this video

I am going to spread this to every newspaper here in NY. I want everyone to be aware of the sick fans Lindsay Lohan has. I hope they will look into and and report it to the media.

Game on Nicole

DeeMaree

Also I put a couple comments to the evil LUMP that Lindsay Lohan would never want her image used in this way. That she would be appalled. I didn't say that to Nicole because I care about Lindsay but because Lindsay is the main focus in her life. I don't twitter or Facebook but anyone and everyone that follows Dina, Milo, or Lindsay herself, should give the video address and told what these women have done. I know Nicole and those little stars involved would be cut off from Lindsay. And that WOULD hurt Nicole above all else. I would do this but don't know how.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Nicole is definitely not from New York. We can deduce that by her light handling of New York's darkest. DEEMARIE:No I can't get the video but I can hear you guys revulsion. I know poor grammar.

Anyway, anything making light of 9-11 would have to repulse anyone from Long Island, especially western Nassau Co. You went down the wrong road Nicole. How could you even broach the subject. Lindsay isn't going to like a reference to New York's darkest hour anymore than any of us H8turds. You are not her favorite. Why Lindsay probably thinks you're wack like crack. Two words Nicole:CANTOR FITZGERALD.

darkhorse91

I regret watching that video. That is just wrong. Consider it reported.

darkhorse91

I still hate her. Even though she means nothing to my life or my life choices.

seamus

Good night. I hate leaving during such a depressing note-but we will defeat that niece nibbling terrorist. I hope everyone can relax a little and get a good nights sleep. Nikki take care-you are the best and do not deserve to have these ugly memories thrust upon you. Love too all.

Jay

I think 18 months of therapy isn't a bad idea but this Skype therapy seems ridiculous. I mean why cant she find a therapist in New York? What court orders basically 18 months of therapy via Skype? I think face to face is more effective and takes more effort.