Lindsay Lohan

I'm NOT Cutting Dad

Out of My Life

8/1/2013 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0731-michael-lohan-lindsay-tmz-gettyThis is surprising ... Lindsay Lohan does NOT consider her dad to be a toxic influence -- in fact, she actually wants him to be a big part of her life while she focuses on rebuilding herself after rehab.

As we reported, Lindsay went on a friend-slashing massacre a few weeks ago while in treatment, putting together a list of the bad people she wanted to cut out of her life once she got out -- and Michael was NOT on the list.

We're told Lindsay actually wants to keep Michael around because she believes -- despite his glaring flaws -- that he's actually a positive influence on her ... and family is really important.

Even crazier ... we're told Michael was in the therapy session with Lindsay when she discussed the "bad" list. Her brother Michael Jr. was there too.

Which raises the question: if Michael didn't make the "bad" list, who did???

Wow ...

This girl needs an intervention and advised about toxic parents, hers are textbook examples. Some people should be loved from a distance.

Cecilia

Both of her parents are toxic in their own ways. They both sell her out at the drop of a hat and are users. The only difference I see is that Michael lives in reality about her issues and chances.

Dak

She's wising up! Michael is awesome! I met him. He is THE NICEST guy! Very down to earth. Smart girl. Love your dad, he's a great guy.

Lucky_130

Lindsay is ugly

LLsez

Lil Ms Smug---(is IT ticked off because Blo hasn't acknowledged all IT's months of stalking?)

LindsayIsBack ‏@LoveLDL 2h
TMZ haters have absolutely sickened and repulsed me so I'm only visiting on mobile from now on and going to focus on my tumblr = post often

SusanCF

I think sober Michael is a good dad. It's the drunk/druggie dad that Lindsey needs to stay away from.

tippy katz

ML is a publicity whore who should not be allowed to have a girlfriend/wife ever again, but he seems to be in recovery and sober, so maybe he's better than no parent, because MOM, she should be #1 on that list!

ACE DEUCEY

"You put me *hic* on what lisshhht, Lindsheee?! I'M YOUR MOTHER!!!!!! You're DEAD to me!! *hic*"

jwoolman

Michael Sr. is not someone I would want anywhere near my neighborhood, but he is probably the best she's got. He recognizes the prescription drug problem and won't let up on her about it. Hope he also realizes booze is not in her future if she wants to have half a chance. But he might not be smart enough to realize she needs to stop the career nonsense for a long time- on the one hand, he himself has said she needs at least six months inpatient residential rehab. On the other hand, he's now running around saying Oprah is going to "save" her with the interview and lohanomentry. All the stuff she has set up is purely voyeurism and she is being used for shock value. She needs to get out of the spotlight for a long time and learn other ways to keep busy and make a living. And he needs to take off the blinders about how she's really been raking in the cash from her "escort" jobs.

seamus

What a POS family.

Jay W.

Though Milo is a total Jack ASS, I would hate to see a daughter lose a relationship with her father... as I myself have a daughter.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Milo's going to be on Live any minute. This should be good for a chuckle.

Tony Chliek

Her mom, Dina.

Gretel

The person she should cut out of her life is the plastic surgeon or whatever quick is filling her lips up with god knows what.

Luz

This is refreshing. I wish Lindsay the best of luck.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments