Lindsay Lohan

I Never Want to See

A Bottle of Booze Again

8/4/2013 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_lindsay_alcohol_01
Lindsay Lohan
is fiercely determined to live alcohol free -- and toward that end she's ridding herself of ALL traces of booze ... everywhere she goes.

Lindsay vows to stay clear of the hard stuff and not just in her home.  We're told she will make demands that hotel rooms, dressing rooms ... even mama Dina's home is alcohol free when she's present.  Good luck on that third one.

Fact is ... so far so good.  Lindsay checked in to the Bev Hills Hotel this week and ordered the staff to remove alcohol from her room prior to her arrival.

Lindsay says she'll travel with a sober coach for at least the next week, to make sure she doesn't succumb to temptation.  Ditto when she guest hosted "Chelsea Lately" ... she insisted her dressing room be stocked ONLY with non-alcoholic drinks.

To be clear ... we're not vouching for her in the long run.  It's strictly one day at a time.

1025_lindsay_pretty_footer

Sharon

Perhaps TMZ could take the pledge as well? One day at a time without a story about Lindsay Lohan? Save them all up for her one year sober anniversary. Neither event seems likely.

Reg

OK, I have said it before and I am going to say it again!
Why do my North American and Canadian Friends insist on using, (than & then) in the wrong context.?

★★★★ Lindsay Speaks The Truth ★★★★

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa,

And Fish don't swim.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

So shes going to drink it in the dark.or take it in a IV.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Great pic,fat ass head looks like kartman from southpark..

Sam

Lindsay is always the last one to get the joke. On her latest stunt gig on Chelsey Lately, the public was suppose to see what a really great sport she was at being able to take pot shots at herself.

The real joke was in her taking pot shots at "working" celebs ie; Harry Styles and Kristen Stewart. Now that's really funny considering it's fcuking Lindsay Lohan.

Now do you get it Lindsay?

That figures.

Olivia3100

ORDERED?????

FLUX

HA HA HA "So far so good"? I guess we are to believe that 3 days is FAR.? The BS continues. Looking forward to more antics in the future.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Well thats over..she was seen shyt faced last night..and to think lielo would ever lie..shes about as truthful as dina and milo

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

From 2011:

"When my friends come over, they’re not drinking. Alcohol is not in my house, so it’s just not a part of my life.”

Shortly afterward, an open wine bottle was pictured in her residence.

From 2012:

"I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable," the star tells Lauer. "Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. And it just wasn't fun for me. I've become more of a homebody. And I like that."

Lohan, whose struggles with drugs, alcohol and the law are well-known, tells Lauer she's now "clean and sober," and acknowledges, "I still need to go through the process of proving myself."

She was seen at a nightclub until 3 AM the very next night.

Sure, why wouldn't we believe you now?

janet

The hate checkers are out and about again proving we are right.

When the hell is Lohan going to learn to just keep her stupid mouth shut. Everytime she says this same old bullshyt song and dance which is everytime. It's so right on time you can set your watch with this crap. As always she trips over her own BS.

Sam

Look what popped up on Lindz's IMDB

Live by Night (rumored) (pre-production) 2014

I guess DUina didn't read the US article.

mrz16

Give her a break. She's trying and deserves support not cynics that relish in tearing her down. Let you who is without sin cast the first stone.

xrodriguez

good for you keep it up good job

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Dina is biker bob still making your ass sore??try lube..