Amanda Bynes

REUNITED

With Gasoline-Soaked Pooch

8/10/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0809_amanda_bynes_dog_article_getty
Amanda Bynes has been reunited with the dog she almost torched ... TMZ has learned.

You'll recall during Amanda's last flame out before being committed to a psychiatric hospital, she ignited a fire in a residential driveway in Thousand Oaks.  Amanda was holding her Pomeranian -- Sherbert -- as she lit the fire, and the dog was doused in gasoline.

When Amanda was 5150'd, her parents took custody of the pooch.

We're told Amanda has been repeatedly asking for the dog during her confinement.  On Thursday night, she got a 4-legged visitor, and it was no small feat.  Her parents showed up with Sherbert after visiting hours, but doctors still allowed Amanda to spend 30-minutes with her doggie.

We're told the visit "thrilled" Amanda and brought her a lot of comfort.

Dogs are the best, right?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Love my dogs

Rachael

Khloe Kowdashian is ripping apart hotel rooms going nuts over Lamar's cheating (I don't blame him) yet TMZ is reporting on non-stories and avoids giving the KarTRASHIAN crew bad press. You forced their fat cellulite arses down our throats before, Give Us the stories we WANT to hear about them!

Zu

I feel sorry for that dog as much as I feel sorry for Amanda.

CENSORMUSICK

.. . Poor Gir l . ..

Faye

I am appalled this was allowed. That poor little dog should never have to be around or anywhere near Amanda Bynes again.

NOT ELMO

Amanda Bynes REUNITED With Gasoline.............is SHE Becoming THE HUMAN TORCH Of THE NEW FANTASTIC FOUR ??????.....

It me.....from Vegas

It's really ashame how sick this girl is.... Hope she gets through it

melbrooks

Oh thats terrific. That was probably significant to each of them.

melbrooks

Animal therapy can be helpful, so im glad.

devon

im sure the dog WAS NOT THRILLED. poor animal!

Sarah

Poor girl yes I know she put the dog in danger but I highly doubt she meant to cause any harm to it. She was not in a right frame of mind. Animals can be really a comfort to people when their alone and have no one and this dog is the only thing she had for company when she was all alone in NY. She probably considers the dog as her only friend. I have hamsters as pets and as sad as it is lol they keep me company when am alone. Sometimes I perfer to be with animals then around people, at least their loyal.

compassion&love

I imagine she feels terrible after coming to terms with how her behavior affected the dog. She is mentally ill. I know that if she had cancer people would pity her, mental illness should be no different.

Stiletto

Damn! How what am I suppose to feed my new Korean neighbors tomorrow night?

Sarah

Also what happened to the other dog she had??? Apparently she had another dog too when she was in NY, a white one. And what happened to the ****er spaniel she had a few years ago before any of this happened???

HumanNature

So,whats the dog's name? Hotdog? Fireball? Torch? Flame? Hot Stuff? Or How About "Lucky"?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments