Montel Williams

Yup, I'm Baaack

With a New Show

8/17/2013 12:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0816_montell_williams_tmz_article
You can stop wondering where all those pregnant teens, teens in cults, and teens having sex with teachers from the late '90s went ... because Montel Williams is about to get his TV thing going again!!

Our daytime sources tell us ... Montel -- whose show "The Montel Williams Show" was cancelled in 2008 after 17 years on the air -- has been in talks to create a new version for some time and it's finally happening.

We're told an official announcement won't be made until mid-September -- but the show is definitely going forward and has already started taping. Still unclear where or when it will air ... it's all being kept hush hush.

The show will be similar to Montel's last show -- and will feature interviews with real life people about topics of the day ... aka mystery illnesses, psychics, and cult survivors (we hope).

Lydia

He lost my respect forEVER once he started pal'ing it up with Sylvia Browne.

Stiletto

Does Arsenio follow him?

tgrfan42069

so is he going to have his fraud friend sylvia brown on there to push her fraud for more money?

21stcent

After watching Montel hawk payday lenders, blenders and all sorts of garbage he has lost all creditability with me

BOHOE

he looks high

miss b

And he can get you a short term loan.

Me

Please, No.

Ivan in Phoenix

I used to really enjoy The Montel Williams Show years ago but he's really gone off the deep end with all his tacky commercials, infomercials, and hanging around Sylvia Brown all the time. She's a lying hack and it makes him look a little shady. Hopefully he'll go back to credible topics.

Brittx

sry i wont watch. u bring someone who is fake on ur show aka sylvia brown. who goes on ur show who u claim is "real" and she starts saying all this bogus lies from her head. its hard to watch a show and think this person is being honest with bringing a woman like that on ur show.

Cool Breeze

With new crackheads and ho's for guests...

DMLC

Well I would watch him more then Kris, The view. Bethenny or the Talk. I'm rather tired of these types of shows. I don't think I will watch his show either.

Rachel

This guy is such s***. He preys on the unemployed who are home during the day with those money lending commercials....acting like the company will help you when you know the interest rates will make it impossible to ever pay off. I DESPISE people like him. Why is this hack getting a show?

TMP

After he got breast cancer he started legally medicating with medicinal marijuana.... people looked down on him for that back then and said that's why his show went under. What killed his career in my opinion (and in the opinions of a lot of others) is the fact that he started to basically have that hack Sylvia Browne on his show like everyday. She was a proven fraud (much like most of the 'talk show' mediums). Medical MJ is more accepted today and he's cut ties with SBrowne, so maybe he has a chance to come back. I don't watch talk shows, so don't really care, but it has to be better than some of the ones I have channel surfed across lately.

john johnson

so theres hope for the return of the Jenny Jones Show?

Sherron

He lost my respect when his beautiful children came out and said he never visits them. To his credit he has always paid his child support but wants no relationship with his kids. I wonder what in his life is more important then his children??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments