Corey Feldman

Landlord Says

GET OUTTA MY HOUSE, DEADBEAT!

8/23/2013 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0823-corey-feldman-tmz
Corey Feldman is a little behind on rent ... $10,220 if you believe his landlord, who has filed legal docs to evict the "Goonies" star.

But according to the docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Corey says the landlord has made his life a living hell.  Feldman claims the San Fernando Valley house has been in foreclosure since he moved in back in March, 2012, and the landlord has been trying to unload it.

Feldman -- who lives with his young son -- says he was promised peace and quiet, but the landlady has been parading potential buyers onto the property who are literally peering through the windows as he goes about his life.

Feldman says the landlady is so intrusive, it's as if she's a co-tenant.

pk kelly

Lets talk about what a gashole Kenya west and Chris brown is?

Leopold butters Stotch

Hi I'm Corey Feldman I was relevant 30 years ago and for this reason I don't have to pay rent or allow my landlord to sell his property....... Grade A goof.

Yurra Knutz

YOU MUST PAY THE RENT!... But I can't pay the rent.

Dave

This guy has had more hot pu***y than he ever deserved and has remained "relevant" way past his shelf life; karma is a bitch.

JrzGrl

If you don't like it then you move. If you stay, then you pay rent. It's that simple.

Joe Blowe

Why did this dumbass not buy a house and why is he renting instead??! Renting is like pissing your money away

lou

Who cares

kr

In LA 10k is probably only 1 months rent! He has a lease.. he can't legally leave. She does have a right to show the property but not to invade on his privacy.

jetlew

Oh, that;s the old douche who goes after young hot chicks thinking he's all mr hotstuff and trying to be like hefner.

Christine

Hey cory, try renting a house you can afford. PS..you're a hasbeen.

DianaR

He's had a career since the 80s and he's still renting? WTF?

lindsayw99

In the state of California if a Notice of Default and Election to Sell is recorded against a property the owner can't accept rent and if they do, the renter can sue for it all back.

pk kelly

Corey shield yourself and you boy from all this, pack what you two can carry if you don't have a truck and move on..there is something better out there for you to claim.this get better for you as we'll as your son..so say a prayer, take a deep breath and take the first step..scary I know but it into your future of blessings..Corey there there but you must move into position to accept them..there out there, get up and go get the blessings..good luck.your career is not over till that child is chasing his blessings..please move from there..no blessing there..it is where you go..god bless you and your son and go with god.(or your higher power)..I am praying for you..be humble.

pk kelly

Corey i live in Lakewood area,about 10 miles from Belmont shores in a very nice nabor hood.i do have room to take you two in as a lodgers for a short time and start new here if you would like to look into the option.hit me back..lots of options/blessing..never know who you meet,might be your true life partner..I just want to hang my hand out and grab someone I can help,and they are willing to accept a blessing..do it..start your blessings..

Toilethead

I had a landlord like that once. He'd just come in anytime he wanted, if I was there or not. And he would never knock. On top of that he was gay as hell. Very freaky.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments