President Barack Obama

Big Tippin'

Spendin' G's

8/25/2013 12:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0823_barack_obama_receipt_article_tmz
The leader of the free world President Barack Obama has done something only great men do ... he tipped his server ON TOP of already added gratuity. He DOUBLE TIPPED!

Obama stopped for lunch in Rochester, NY Thursday at a little deli called Magnolia's. It was widely reported that the Prez ate a grilled cheese and some cream of tomato soup. Big stuff.

But what you didn't know ... Obama not only bought lunch for his secret service men (the ones who checked the place for WMD's before hand) ... he also double tipped his waiter, like a champ.

TMZ obtained a copy of the receipt ... his total bill for 9 people was $89.84. The restaurant added a 20% tip for the large party -- $16.64 -- but Obama felt more needed to be done. He gave an additional $30.

In total, B.O. left a 52% tip.

So, we gotta ask ...

0824-barack-obama-grilled-cheese-tmz

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DanzaSlapsBack

How do 9 people only have a bill of 90 dollars at a restaurant in new york?

les_p

I love my Prez!

Woot

I. LOVE. THIS PRESIDENT!!
*sigh* I'm only sad that his presidency has to come to an end. All those years of prior hell don't need as many years to turn them completely around, but they do need more than 8, particularly when the opposition is dead set on being deadBEATS... and is completely unashamed to admit it. May they rot in the caskets they willingly slumber in every night.

EnquirerLover

Oh please. Big deal. He probably spent more than that on hair dye. What would impress me, is if he and his celeb friends, gave away most of their millions to charity. Now that's something to brag about. I just tipped my grocery bagger $2 on a $15 dollar bill, does that make me a hero too? **** off Obama. You have been nothing but drama from day one. Go help them do something about Syria, yah wimp! Hilary should have won!

Str8-Native

30 bucks!!! wtf obama you smoking Crack with Lamar..

Aoife

I can't wait till we can all gossip about his Impeachment, Arrest and Trial. :)

Kay

BIG WHOOP! AT THE END OF THE DAY TAXPAYERS FOOT THE BILL!

grr_one

I bet you guys never felt a $30 tip. So stfu bitches :)

Barry Soetoro

He obviously is bad with money, just look at the deficit since 2008. He is trying to bankrupt America in purpose.

Azi

That food bears a striking resemblance to Obamacare.

Mickey

maybe I'm just seeing it wrong, but doesn't it say $3,070.00 on the tip?

Santo

Wow, $30. That waiter can totally buy almost half a tank of gas with that!

On a more serious note, this is a non-story. Obama's doing some really terribly shady crap in the Oval Office -- tapping the entire country's phone lines, allowing drones to kill American citizens, etc -- but hey, the guy overpaid for a grilled cheese sandwich! That's news!

KellyBFan

thats the peoples money !!!

truth

Yeah because the president of the united states normally goes out to buy his food for lunch like an average joe -_- where is the proof that he was actually there

TF02