Justin Timberlake

I APPROVE

Of Miley's MTV Twerkfest

8/27/2013 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

082713_justin_timberlake_launch
Justin Timberlake has given his official STAMP OF APPROVAL to Miley Cyrus and her crotch-thrusting, bear-grinding twerkfest at the MTV VMAs ... saying, "It's not like she did it at the Grammys."

Justin appeared on 102.7 in NYC this morning and told Jim Douglas -- "I like Miley ... I like Miley a lot."

"I think she's young. She's letting everybody know she's growing up."

JT also talks about his favorite part of the routine -- and it wasn't the twerking ... or even the drugged-out teddy bears.  In fact, it wasn't even on the stage.

worldclass

JT should probably stay out of it although I wouldn't mind a permanent Jcation.

tellinghistruth

Wild and Loose as a Goose...

Soda pop

That's how u let people know u growing up now a days lol

marshmarkle

Miley is not sexy or attractive. She's a train wreck. Timberlake the enabler.

Sexyshey

Twerk, Twerk Twerk Miley...

Katheryne

I'm a mom in late forties, with adult and teenage kids.Did not see anything wrong with her routine. If it was a guy with pants down his ass, no shirt and grabbing himself and trusting his hips, no one would think otherwise. How many times have we seen male perfomers smacking a womans ass on stage?

leah

hes just as dirty

GrilledCheese

What is wrong with not wanting to see filth on tv?! Our cable bills keep MTV afloat so does advertisers, if viewership is down than sponsers won't give money, people will Cancel cable subscriptions, advertisers won't stay with channel! It is so much bigger than Mileys narcisstic romp on stage. She was insulting the public, look at me ,look at me fools- you love me right? Well, no not this time around Miley!

Sid

Hey now. I approve of JT giving Harvey a blow.

TMZCrazy

He's just as gross as the rest of this generation!

iHaveCommonsense

I'm appalled that people keep saying she's trying to be "Black". I don't quite get what she's trying to do, but please don't ever compare her to a Black woman because your going to have to point out one that ever did a teddy bear nightmare striptease while her tongue was hanging a mile out to convince me that's "being Black". What you mean is she's being White Trash. Get It Right.

Danielle123

What Miley did was just gross but I really don't understand the people complaining about it. If you didn't like it, the minute you saw her thrusting and girating, you could've turned the channel, and then turned back as soon as it was off. No one forced you to endure the atrocity that was that performance and MTV did not subject you to anything. Get a grip, people.

Barbara

No Justin, that is not how "grownup's" act.

luckycat

ONE NO TALENT COMMENTING ON ANOTHER.
HIS WHITE HOUSE MEMPHIS PERFORMANCE WAS BEYOND EMBARRASSING.
HE CAN'T SING OR DANCE VERY WELL.
HE'S 4TH RATE WANNA BE AT THE VERY BEST.

Danielle123

@GrilledCheese Insulting the public? Really? I hated the performance probably as much as you did but get a grip here. She wasn't hurting anybody but herself nor was she "insulting the public." I highly doubt Miley's 5 minute performance on an award show that happens once a year is going to wreak any havoc on the the MTV station, or cable as a whole.