'Saw' Star Betsy Russell

You'd Cut Off Your Arm ...

To Buy THIS Mobile Home

8/28/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0827_betsey_russell_malibu_beach_house_launch This might be the fanciest trailer park in the world ... "Saw" star Betsy Russell is trying to unload her Malibu mobile home for just under $2 MILLION. Yes, we said MOBILE home.

Betsy -- who played Jigsaw's hot ex-wife in all 372 "Saw" flicks -- listed the property with realtor / Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing" star Madison Hildebrand a few weeks ago for $1,999,999.

It's like no mobile home we've ever seen ... 2,400 square feet, 4 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, marble counter tops, stainless steel appliances, outdoor fire pit and a patio overlooking the ocean.

Then there's the location ... the mobile home park is considered one of the most luxurious in CA -- 24/7 security, pool, spa, sauna, tennis courts ... and crazy views of the Malibu coastline. It's ridiculous.

Who knew?

0827_betsy_in_saw

Zombie Whitney Houston

If she'd drop the price down to about $1500 I'd consider it.

jimbo

I've been to that park and it's amazing. I had a friend that was renting a place a few years back. Pamela Anderson was staying in one a few doors down while her Malibu mansion was being renovated. The park is amazing. Calling them mobile homes is deceiving. They are nicer than most houses and the complex is outstanding.

LDB

sounds pretty nice

Peter Darker

Here's what I want to know...HOW IN THE HELL IS BETSY RUSSEL STILL THAT HOT!?!? Holy hell! From "Private School" to now? How is that possible!?!?

2drk2fck

Its called a modular home, it doesn't have wheels.

Joe

Betsy was also in 1983's comedy, "Private School" and she was still effin hot!

james

Yes its fitting that a mobile home would be put on the market for a gimmicky price of $1,999,999. Geesh.

jmk

You can try to sell me on trailer park living all day long, but there's no way I'd ever spend that kind of money on a trailer.

svt

Yea right. I would'nt offer a dime for that. Only water view's for 2 mill? The seller is nut's!

Reese

There is no way! That's a house on stacked on bricks and tied down with rope.

beachbum74

Just goes to show you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

strunz2318

Remember the movie where she was riding a horse topless? Oh, My.

strunz2318

Remember the movie where she was riding a horse topless? Oh, My.

BH90210

Betsy Russell . . . one of my teenage crushes. Private School and Avenging Angel. Yum!

stu

i'd take this over Celine's fortress.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments