'Kill Bill' Star Michael Madsen

Attacks $640k Tax Liens ...

Deadly Viper Squad Style

9/2/2013 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0830_michael_madsen_tmz
"Kill Bill" star Michael Madsen took a katana sword to $640,000 worth of lingering IRS bills -- and paid 'em off, TMZ has learned.

Two separate liens were filed against Madsen way back in 2008 ... for unpaid taxes in 2004 ($317,443.95) and unpaid taxes in 2006 ($327,099.47). Total damage: $644,543.42.

According to docs filed on August 8th both liens were paid off.

Good thing, otherwise Uncle Sam may have gone to plan B: the black mamba.

mrharrybawls2012

I dont know who this guy is, but I'm so proud of him for paying his taxes, I'm not ashamed to say I'm crying right now......

Dead account Delete at will

Here ya go
you can look up the 30 or so years of movies he been in

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Love me some Michael Madsen!♡♡

Kristinajp

The gov is making it look like people don't pay their taxes when in fact they audit you for say 2008 and 2009. Then they say you owe more taxes and tmz makes it look like these people are deadbeats.

Dead account Delete at will

And for you who don't know who he is should go Immediately I mean immediately and go watch "Reservoir Dogs" Not only will you be watching a great movie you'll finally understand tons and tons of people comments and references you never knew came from this movie
enjoy

21stcent

What..... no penalty's or interest? 2008 to 2013 to should have doubled by now.

OhSoLittleMouse

He used to be so handsome. Good on him for paying his debts. Now about the alcohol and drugs...

funnygirrl35

I was hooked from the first time I saw him in Thelma and Louise (Brad Pitt who..lol). I think I have seen every movie he has ever been in be it good, bad or ugly. I actually met him at his book signing in Hollywood....for me it was like meeting the Beetles. I have pic of us together that I still love. So I gotta say after all that.....I hate to hear that wasn't paying his taxes but glad to know he took care of it.

Tammy

You know, I'm pretty sure he doesn't file his own taxes, so some business manager or accountant screwed up. I am pleased that he took care of it when he learned about it and hope he fired his tax man.