Michael Douglas

I'M STILL MARRIED!!

9/3/2013 9:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

090313_michael_douglas_launch
Michael Douglas
is still sporting his wedding ring ... and wants everyone to know he's STILL MARRIED to Catherine Zeta-Jones, despite reports he split from his wife.

Douglas was in Berlin over the weekend for the premiere of his movie "Behind the Candelabra" ... when a reporter asked him why he was still wearing a ring on his wedding finger.

Michael's response -- "I'm married."

Just last week, reports surfaced that Douglas and Zeta-Jones were taking a break after 13 years together ... and the break was, in part, due to the stress from Douglas' battle with cancer and Catherine's struggle with bipolar disorder.

But after this weekend, it's clear Douglas isn't ready to throw in the towel just yet.

Rachael

TMZ SUCKS! THEY CAN NO LONGER PRODUCE AN INTERESTING STORY BETWEEN THE FAKE KARDASHIAN- RELATED BALONEY THEY KEEP POSTING. THEY ARE TOO USED TO LETTING KRIS JENNER WRITE THEIR STORIES TO BE INTERESTING ANYMORE.

Big Khloe

This is the FOURTH non-kardashian story out of TWELVE major spots on the tmz website today. SICK OF KARDASHIANS

Big Khloe

even when lamar gets an attourney, somehow the credit goes to the kardashian mumhore. why not report on the obnoxious waste of the 16 year old and the colapsing kardashian shetmess? kris show was cancelled, NO WORD ON THAT, but every time Lamar sneezes, tmz reports on how khloe kleaned it up. or at least got someoen to do it for her. and then someone to film it.

Rachael

This is a "borrowed" story from another website- TMZ doesnt post anything that Kris Jenner hasn't written herself.

Big Khloe

Where's the regular TMZ fake post siding with a kardashian sewer rat, or the spamn that always get posted here? This site has gone to the dogs.

Big Khloe

Notice how only on the Kardashian-related posts does TMZ put the spaaam posts and fake pro-kardsahian comments, to keep the hate comments off the first page of comments. On other stories they dont care, I guess Michael Douglass doesn't pay them like Kris Jenner does.

sierrarose

Am I missing something here? Why are a lot of these posts about the K-family rather than the story at hand which is about Michael Douglas?

Dean

Of course he's not ready to give it up. He's 68 and prune-like and she's 43 and hot. If he gives up on her, the best he can hope for is someone that looks like Joan Rivers.

Big Khloe

I'm 27 and I wouldn't give up on her! Why would he at almost 70 years old?

Carl

People who are serious about their marriage will work really hard to try and save it. It sounds like things are pretty bad but they hope taking some time apart can help things. That doesn't mean they have actually split, so his wearing the ring is no surprise. I think people have gotten used to the typical Hollywood marriage where one argument means it is time to split.

Comanchegurl

If ur sick of k-garbage then lets keep other stories k- free. Duh! Now bk to what I wanted to say- Good for him!

cluesarethere

He's in denial... He was way too old for him. She has what she want... Secured her future... Now she's done with him.

By bashing the Ktrashians on a non Ktrashian headline will prevent them from getting pop hits.

Courtney

Call me crazy... but I still find Michael Douglas incredibly sexy! lol I'm serious. He's not "hot" in a conventional way... but I still would...

PureRadiance

He looks so much like Bob Barker in that photo. As for his marriage- after all his oral confessions well maybe Catherine had enough ha!

MC GRUNT

When you go on national TV and announce that your wife's Hoo-hoo gave you throat cancer esp. if that Hoo-hoo belongs to Catherine Zeta Jones, well things are not going to last. That's all I got to say about that. Now who wants some Shrimp?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments