Dennis Quaid & Wife

DIVORCE DISMISSED

Now Let's Bike Together!

9/7/2013 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0906-dennis-quaid-biking-kimberly-ffn

So much for Dennis Quaid's divorce ... a judge has officially DISMISSED the case after the couple reconciled earlier this year and now they appear to be one happy family again.

We broke the story ... Dennis and Kimberly Quaid had reconciled back in March but the divorce petition was far enough along in the court system that they couldn't just withdraw it -- they had to go to a judge.  So they did ... and now we've learned their wish was granted.

The couple -- which married back in 2004 -- have 2 children together -- but the kids were nowhere to be seen on Friday, when D & K grabbed their road bikes and peddled through Brentwood.

The couple that Spandexes together ...

KARMA K

Good for them!

Petite

I'm glad these two GROWNASS ADULTS found it within themselves to NOT walk away from their two children. Geeze!

I've been with my husband since 1984, no kids, still married since 1990. Cry me a river, Dennis & Kimberly. Oh wait- you can't~ you've only been married 9 years. I'm 45 yrs old and have been happy with the same man since I was 16 yrs old...it CAN be done!

Phishie from Philly

Dang dawg!
I'd let his wife ride my bike anytime. Twice!

Montclair Grandma

"the couple which married". Wouldn't the correct
grammer be, "the couple who married?" I find many of the articles on this web site indicate both a lack of
professional journalism education and a lack of correct grammer usage.

Ace

If love is measured in bicycles: His bicycle might be worth $5,000. Her bicycle might be worth $500.

Azi

If children should be seen and not heard, I find it disturbing the children weren't seen on Friday. Did anybody hear them on Friday? Get on it TMZ !

6one9

Nice to see ppl work out their Shiitz!

Nobrows

Wish them well.

nof

Quaid can still bring it.

Saw him at a West L.A. baseball diamond last Tuesday.

Dude was throwing in the HIGH 90's!

The high NINETY'S !!!!

Sabbathia's throwing about 66 mph's these days.

nof

So I go up to him and I go are you D.Q.

He's like me, na, not me.

So I go you almost hit 100, broke our radar gun.

He goes, well, I MIGHT be D.Q.

Then he snapped off some curves.

nof

Before I left I go, tell me all about your current wife and marriage - then all about Meg Ryan.

He goes, sure, but only if you're with TMZ.

I pulled out my fake TMZ press pass - and boy my tape recorder's filled with unbelievable things about both marriages.

D.Q. said feel free to keep it, sell it, whatever makes you happy.

nof

Then he bought me home, introduced me to his wife, had her make me a really good sandwich.

I feel like I made TWO close friends that day.

Not just one - two.

Thanks TMZ.

samael

Well I really hope that means Dennis has stopped cocaine/booze binges and affairs.

Good luck to her, I hope she knows there is more than one actor in the world to marry that are not drug addicts or alcoholics and keep it zipped.

She needs to respect herself and stop divorcing him and work it out or divorce him then go away.

Toilethead

Those are not ordinary bikes. Those are quite expensive. It's obvious they know what they're doing.

Geddylea

They look great here. I wish them well. My hubby loved that vegas show. Too bad it got cancelled.