Village People Cowboy

I'm Gettin' Gay Married

9/11/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0911_village_people

The cowboy from the Village People has found his huckleberry ... and the two will marry later this week in a 3-day celebration in NYC ... so says the PRESS RELEASE the singer just sent out to the media.

According to the release, Randy Jones -- "Multi-platinum recording artist and American Music Award winner" -- will wed his partner Will Grega during "three days of New York events" beginning tomorrow.

Day 1 -- the public proposal ... Randy will pop the question in front of friends and family in Columbus Circle, followed by a celebratory dance to Andrea Bocelli's "Septiembre Amor."

Day 2 -- the ceremony ... Randy and Will will swap "I Dos" at City Hall in front of their mothers. After, they're headed to a trendy rooftop bar to party with special guest host Warrington Gillette -- who the couple credits as "Jason" from "Friday the 13th Part 2."

Day 3 -- the post-wedding banquet ... the couple will invite guests to "honor the Italian heritage of Will Grega" with a "true Italian banquet" at a restaurant in Little Italy.

Of course, no wedding press release would be complete without quotes from the groom and the groom ... so:

Randy: "As a Village Person, New York is IT! We LOVE New York!"
Will:  "I now have a lifetime membership to the YMCA!"

Congrats.

Truth

Gays are narcissists. Everything GAY is about being looked at.

adrock

Congratulations Joe Francis.

Donka Do Ball

Day 4: A full day of public sodomy throughout NYC.

Sticky Icky

His man looks like a slutty little gold digger!

Woot

Congratulations! <3

princeluvr41

Dudes a tad bit younger huh ,,,,um ok

Neutral

Wow... a lot of thoughtless and ignorant comment s posted in response to someone's happy news. Must be terribly uncomfortable to walk around with that stick up your ass! I almost pity you people ... almost. Said by a straight woman :-)

Carl

Are you telling me the Village People were gay? What next? Liberace?

Colonel Custard

I think I speak for all of us when I say that I am utterly shocked that this guy is using his richard broom to sweep the crumbs off of other guy's poles on a regular basis.

Avra

Is that leo dicaprio in drag????

jay26mc

Why not just say he's getting married?

babybunny819

Doesn't he look like Mr Slave from SOUTH PARK in this photo

daved0622

WHAT?, he's gay?, didn't see that coming.

billybob

Gross! If every gay would run around as leather cowboy his azz hanging out, you would need an army of Zimmermans...

Donka Do Ball

I always found the Indian more attractive.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments