Village People Cowboy

I'm Gettin' Gay Married

9/11/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0911_village_people

The cowboy from the Village People has found his huckleberry ... and the two will marry later this week in a 3-day celebration in NYC ... so says the PRESS RELEASE the singer just sent out to the media.

According to the release, Randy Jones -- "Multi-platinum recording artist and American Music Award winner" -- will wed his partner Will Grega during "three days of New York events" beginning tomorrow.

Day 1 -- the public proposal ... Randy will pop the question in front of friends and family in Columbus Circle, followed by a celebratory dance to Andrea Bocelli's "Septiembre Amor."

Day 2 -- the ceremony ... Randy and Will will swap "I Dos" at City Hall in front of their mothers. After, they're headed to a trendy rooftop bar to party with special guest host Warrington Gillette -- who the couple credits as "Jason" from "Friday the 13th Part 2."

Day 3 -- the post-wedding banquet ... the couple will invite guests to "honor the Italian heritage of Will Grega" with a "true Italian banquet" at a restaurant in Little Italy.

Of course, no wedding press release would be complete without quotes from the groom and the groom ... so:

Randy: "As a Village Person, New York is IT! We LOVE New York!"
Will:  "I now have a lifetime membership to the YMCA!"

Congrats.

BisbeeChris

Hey TMZ, it is NOT "Gay Married", it is JUST "Married".

ctcco

Mazal Tov to the newlyweds! Make it last! <3

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Surprised, i never knew the villiage people were gay. Next they will try and tell me freddy murcury was gay.

oleman

I'm happy for him!!! Best of happiness to both of them!!!!

Ray8

A gay village people member? Say it ain't so!

demoncat

congrats to the soon to be married couple. but really no shock since thought the cowboy role in the village people was always played by a gay dude.

Sips

I always thought that all the village people were gay why is this a big deal I guess I just do not get it...

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Disappointed there won't be a moonlight toast on the Circle Line.

TRUTH BE TOLD

TMZ's People {Harvey} Will Be There At The Wedding
Sounds Like The Perfect Place To Meat....Oops...Meet
New "Friends".

Smarg

Seems that Harvey likes thugs and guys that chug c0ck.

Ew.

Bugman420

The cowboy from the Village People is gay? I hope the rest of the band members are OK with that. They are all so macho men.

lisa

yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

debbie17

Tell me he doesn't remind you of Leonardo Decaprio

Crabby

so nice that daddy and son are getting married

Dillon lights

Congratulations to a wonderful couple!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments