« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Biggest Loser' Trainer

Slams Jillian Michaels

She Embarrassed Herself at Malibu Triathlon

9/12/2013 7:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091213_cara_castronuova_launch
Jillian Michaels didn't just SUCK ASS at the Malibu Triathlon -- she was an EMBARRASSMENT -- so says her former "Biggest Loser" co-star Cara Castronuova.

As we previously reported, Michaels was a disaster at last weekend's big race -- admitting to TMZ she got beat by a bunch of people a world class fitness professional shouldn't have lost to ... including an 80-year-old.

But when we ran into Cara last night in L.A., the former B.L. trainer didn't pull punches -- telling us. "I would probably kill myself if that happened to me."

Cara said Michaels likely bombed because she didn't take the event seriously -- "That's what happens a lot with people that think they're in really good shape. They take things lightly and then they embarrass themselves."

091213_jillian_michaels_launch_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cartman

I knew Jillian was a poseur.

bbwlover1969

Ok listen up: WE......DON'T .......CARE

Nick

Obviously if this second trainer says she would kill herself, she's the one whose POV is irrationally out of proportion. Jillian's failure was an embarrassment but hardly wholesale disgrace.

karlew

If losing a race is all it would take to make this woman kill herself, she's not really all that stable, is she?

Uncle Rico

She's a hater

All Heart

Hey, Cara,
I didn't see YOU out there doing the triathlon. And as far as your "I would probably kill myself if that happened to me" comment, you are talking about trying to complete a triathlon, right? I thought so.

Jordan

Cara very easy to criticize Julian when during the Triathlon you are at home sitting on your couch eating Lays Potato chips.

mike

Seriously....this girl Cara sucked on the biggest loser. She was only on one season. She lost her whole team and was kicked off before the season was over. She is one huge gigantic failure!!!

BEEJ

I bet Jill's beefy muscular pusey smells like hog nuts

daved0622

Who cares, she's eye candy for TV, not all people are good at what they get paid to do, right Harvey?

Layken

Doesn't surprise me at all! She is an angry person & cruel to people on that show - not supportive or constructive & delusional about her "skill's" as a trainer & think most would agree....she's dangerous as a trainer....wouldn't trust her with a hampster on a wheel let alone people with underlining health issues...time for "Her Fakeness, Ms. Nasty" to go~~

WatcherOne

Laugh, clown, laugh.

Abby

There is a difference between being in really good shape and being ready for a Triathlon. I have never seen The Biggest Loser, and I don't really know Jillian, but I give her credit for trying. Maybe she was raising money for a charity!! Let it go.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Too much yodeling in the valley got her weak.

Truth Be Told

FYI: Just so everyone knows - There is someone who is cloning me (and a lot of other people) and is posting on all the boards. If you don't believe me - click on his avatar and then mine you will see for yourself. This person steals other people's avatar's and nick names then hides behind a proxy server and posts on all the boards. Beware: This person may very easily clone you also! So Heads Up!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments