Keyshia Cole's Mom Sues

I Got Slammed

By Hotel Sign

9/12/2013 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0912-frankie-lons-article-getty
"Celebrity Rehab" grad Frankie Lons got hammered at an L.A. hotel -- by a falling sign, according to the lawsuit she just filed.

TMZ has learned singer Keyshia Cole's mom filed the lawsuit today against Le Parc Suite Hotel for the alleged violent run-in with the sign back in April.

In the suit, Frankie says she was walking out of the hotel ... just minding her own business ... and when she pulled the door to exit the lobby "a heavy 'EXIT' sign that was hanging loosely" fell and landed on her head.

Frankie claims she suffered severe and permanent injuries -- though the lawsuit doesn't specify what she hurt.

Frankie and her attorney Michael Marzban are seeking damages for medical expenses, loss of earnings -- as well as a little something for her "pain and suffering."

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

This is so fake. We all know she is lying.

Dead account Delete at will

Is there some stereotype of black people and signs I don't know about? Kayne and now her. I think we got some racist signs in America here we need to address and put a stop to before it gets out of control

All Heart

Karma is a biatch. You know your karma is in trouble if signs don't even like you. Just ask Kanye "Milhouse" Kartrashian.

Truth is

Dumb heffa. Jump a cliff dumb broadette......why is she in the news? Save us

KicksandGiggles

Get a job lady. Less drama and you don't have to lie.

The Truth

No photo's or witnesses at the time. Ummm...sounds like a payday.

The Truth Hurts

n2cr8zysht

Trying 2 get some crack money

Truth Be Told

FYI: Just so everyone knows - There is someone who is cloning me (and a lot of other people) and is posting on all the boards. If you don't believe me - click on his avatar and then mine you will see for yourself. This person steals other people's avatar's and nick names then hides behind a proxy server and posts on all the boards. Beware: This person may very easily clone you also! So Heads Up!!

OhReally

Did they state "Lost of wages" umm what's her job title ? Frankie umm please take a seat ...several seats .. hopefully that sign knocked sum sense in her

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Head trauma is no joke. She should get compensated because it wasn't her fault.

Ricardo Marquez

you gotta sue.. look at all the damage to your face it's worse than the elephant man

Becky

Keisha....come get your mama....please

LDB

she's suing for loss earnings? what does she do exactly again?

Hollaatfrankie

1st of all this is a true story and all details should be directed to Frankie's attorney.Frankie is on the Road to Recovery and GOD is continuing Blessing her so instead of making fun talking negative BS y'all should be praying for her and yourselves. Because like it or not she is the ORIGINATOR of CELEBRITY MOMS and will go down in history so goggle that. The sign could have hurt her grand baby whom she was with on the way to church.

TRUTH BE TOLD

FYI: Just so everyone knows -my counselor says I'm making progress toward normalcy,but I still have a long way to go.

It's the voices,those damn voices in my head,if only I could make them stop,stop tormenting me
I think that I might be normal some day.

But until then I'll try not to listen to them....MUST
resist what there telling me to do...must resist...must resist....must resist.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments