'Big Brother' Star Britney Haynes

2-Month-Old Baby Diagnosed with Cancer

9/16/2013 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0916_britney_haynes_bigbrother_01

"Big Brother" star Britney Haynes -- who competed on the show in 2010 and 2012 -- has revealed her 2-month-old daughter has been diagnosed with cancer.

The 27-year-old reality star, along with her husband Ryan Godwin, broke the news on Facebook ... writing, "On September 1st, we were among the daily 720 sets of parents to be absolutely devastated with a Childhood Cancer diagnosis."

Britney's daughter, Tilly, was born on July 13.

Haynes continued, "Please take the time to pray for all these children, our sweet baby included. We appreciate each and every one."

Over the weekend, Britney tweeted a photo of Tilly -- writing, "Thank you for all of the thoughts, wishes, and prayers for my precious girl. She's everything to me."

0916_britney_haynes_daughter_twitter

deborah gaughran

DEAR LORD, PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!

neri

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire family praying she gets better soon.

HRH Prince Michael

Prayers for Tilly, and her family!

dale12

Prayers, Peace, Health, Strength, & Healing to you and your Family Britney...Godspeed.

Yurra Knutz

You and yours have my prayers such as they are

my 2 cents

Love, hugs and prayers for Sweet Baby Tilly and her family.

Robin

Who will she sell THAT show to?

factnopinion

I hope the family finds the strength to overcome the diagnosis. Prayers and good vibes for them.

Arinnna

Can't imagine what they are going through. I will pray for her baby girl.

Lisa

love and prayer your way, my 2 yr old is fighting lukemia and my 5 year old was diagnosed with bladder cancer at 16months...he has no bladder or prosate. more money then just 3% need to go to childhood cancer funding

sandi

Are these babies getting those immunization shots to get these cancers?

lynkel

So sad, will 100% pray for your little girl.

Rob

Love you Britney, my family will be praying for your family! Having lost an infant child ourselves , our hearts go out to you!

Curtis LeRossignol

Dear Britney and family,
I read your story and within the first few seconds I started to cry! I can not imagine the pain and suffering that you and your family let alone your child must be enduring at this time. As someone who has been touched by someone suffering from cancer myself, i can only imagine the stress, hurt, and pain that this is bringing you! Please know this... I am from Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada and I as well as many others feel the shock wave to here and beyond. I as well as many facebooker's will continue to pray everyday! I know deep in my heart that god does not give us mountains to climb knowing that we do not have the strength to do so- Please have faith and know that he will give you the strength to see this through, and please believe that he doesn't give us more than we can handle. We wish you all the best- and may I say, that Tilly is very beautiful, and that you and the father are truly blessed.
Curtis and Annette Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada

momofthree

Good luck. She's beautiful.