Christina Aguilera

TWO-FACED

9/19/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_christina_aguillera_Getty2
Christina Aguilera flaunted her hot new bod last night  ... but it wasn't her body people are talking about ... it's her face --  because it looks ... well, different.

32-year-old Xtina has shed what appears to be scores of lbs ... but the big change is in the punim.

She didn't explain how she did it last night on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."

So we gotta ask...

0919_christina_aguilera_through_footer_v2

Charlie Sheen's Watch

I'd hit both versions with a little more preference to the skinny version.

Azi

Who cares what she did ? She looks FANTASTIC !

easylies

Her body is ruined, fat or skinny, but I dont see anything different with her face lol...her nose actually looks way bigger hut I mean that just can't be right so I'll blame that on my eyes

Rob Zombie is King

I must be missing something. She looks the same in each picture, just thinner now. She is a helluva singer!

LetsBeReAL

Who cares how she did it! She lost it and that's all that matters. Also, let's remember how teeny tiny Christina used to be in her teens and early twenties. She was a toothpick and that's her normal frame. She was the skinniest singer ever, probably. When she gained weight for depression or whatever, she got a lot of sh** for it but she was naturally a tiny girl. Anywho, she's skinny again. Who cares how she did it. Stop being jealous.

FROM HELL

Damn she's ugly!

Carl

She's thin, but looks like she's in her mid 40s. Hard to believe this is the same woman from the Genie in the Bottle video.

Barbara

Losing weight effects your face...always

There's a problem here

She looks good. Besides that, she's actually talented unlike some of the Krap you dish out here.

Ozzie X

I'd make her knees touch her kiss.

Lemono

The only difference I see in both sets of photos is that in one set Christina Aguilera is thinner and wearing more make up and in the other set she isn't.

reizvoll89

she lost fat around her face.

Donka Do Ball

I'll be her Candy Man...

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

She probably lost the weight from drug use. She has the same gaunt, unhealthily look like Anna Nicole had. When they were both fat it was from too much booze.
Her face looks better when she has some weight on. Same with Jessica Simpson but Jessica looks healthier because she's not on anything. Next we will here Xtina is in rehab due to exhaustion.

Jacob Yambrick

/I don't see any differences at all. It might have to do with the fact that both pictures close enough to see her face are the new ones. Both pictures that are far away with her standing so you can see her body are the older ones. How can I compare differences in face and body that way?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments