'Mr. Magorium' Director

Hey 'Breaking Bad'

I Hate My Movie, Too!

9/24/2013 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0924-walter-white-amc-wonder-emporium
The writer/director of "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" tells TMZ ... he harbors no grudges against "Breaking Bad" for trashing his movie, because he also thinks it's a piece of crap!

In case you didn't see Sunday's "Breaking Bad" ... STOP READING HERE.

In the episode, Walter White was taken into a secluded home in the woods, with no Internet or cable.  The only entertainment was "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" -- and there were TWO copies.

Zach Helm, the writer/director of "Magorium" tells TMZ ... "Having myself endured the ignominy of watching the Technicolor train-wreck that is 'Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium' multiple times every day for over a year, I can attest to it being the perfect Kafka-esque Hell for a character of such moral ambiguity as Walter White."

Zach also said as good as "Breaking Bad" is ... the plot line of ANYONE having 2 DVDs of that movie is simply unbelievable.  As he put it, "That is exactly two more copies than are allowed in my house."

Smart man.

Alex

I bet after seeing it mentioned on Breaking Bad sales of that movie will increase since BB fans will want to see what all the fuss is about.

Carl

I tried watching it once on cable and turned it off after a half hour. How such good actors could end up in such a terrible movie I don't know.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

and with that you can expect sales to increase

HoTMZ

Loll

Ora Lewis

I really like this movie you have to have a child like heart to understand it and I own it

ACE DEUCEY

I'll take Mr. Magorium over one of LieLo's movies any day.

TheMachine1

Looks like a Willy Wonka knockoff.

FlamingoKid

I'd watch that movie over any Miley horse teeth video.

EMB

Robert Forester isn't a movie fan, but here are 2 copies, lol.

b003

I was thinking of the Heath Ledger one, Imagiarium of Dr. Parnasus. Totally forgot about that one.

jessdubu

YO Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium BITCH!

Jesse Pinkman

Mike

I liked that movie. But being stuck in a cabin with nothing but two copies of the movie would suck.

Considering the momentum of this season, this last episode was very mild... except for Andrea of course. Looking forward to the next episode, but at the same time I am sad that it will be the finale. Breaking Bad has been a very wild ride.

Comanchegurl

Love the movie would puke if I saw a commercial of the show!

grumpiestoldman

It's a good movie. Better than glorifying drug dealers.

awesomewave

I'm sure it's an awesome movie after some of that blue meth.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments