Khloe Kardashian

Hits the Clubs

9/24/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092413_khloe_kardashian_launch
Khloe Kardashian went clubbing last night ... and a security guard went clubbing too ... clubbing photogs.

Sources inside Tru nightclub in Hollywood tell TMZ ... Khloe was hanging out with The Game and a few of his friends.  We're told she did not drink alcohol the entire evening.

0924_the_game_khloe_instagram
Khloe left the club at around 2:30 AM, and as she beat a hasty retreat a security guard went a little nutzo on our camera guy ... pushing him to the ground.

Even though Khloe hit the clubs -- sans Lamar -- sources connected to K.K. tell us she has not given up on her marriage.  She's trying to figure out how to convince Lamar to seek help ... something he's been unwilling to do.  BTW ... she was wearing her wedding ring.

As for Lamar -- we're told his drug problem is worse than ever.

Tuna212

Like her sister.from BB player to rap artist. Interestingly enough,I am certain TMZ is up Lamars booty following him with camera in tow. IF,he was up to no good,there would be do***entation. I bet he is fine.

BB not bb

I heard there is a study that when they offered crack addicts in a closed setting the choice between $20 or a hit of crack, they chose the $20. So this study showed that people are not actually addicted to crack, they just do it because they want to.

Habits do become compulsions, but people are able to control them if they want to. Lamar doesn't want to. He doesn't want to spend time with Khloe or be nice to her either. I saw how he treated her on the show where she was running home from Miami to spend time with him, and all he wanted to do was play video games with some housemate he had move in.

He seems like a jerk to me. Khloe must have low self esteem to put up with it. She could have gone in that room and demanded that guy just leave. Does she not have rights in her own house?

Lamar probably liked her because he figured he could walk all over her. She acts all tough but I don't think she really stands up for herself all the time. If she wants this sleazeball back, she should probably learn how to make some ghetto food and try to go make friends with his dad. I think that is what he is into, ghetto lifestyle.

AllieFrid

Ya, that will help your life. Time to grow up kiddo!

LDB

khole didn't leave lamar, he left her

Gretel

Excuse me? "Yo Yo Yo no pictures"?? "Come closer and I'll break your camera"?? Really!!??? Am I wrong thinking she was in the United States of America and unless there was a court order for a particular person to stay X feet away they were pretty much free to snap just about any picture they wanted. Did I miss something? I hate that family. I mean, if you don't want pictures what the hell are you doing out in such a public place?

samael

In the future the pap..stop taking pics and no questions..you are taking pics of a criminal and a human that gave birth..

Kard/criminal let these idiots graze where they want an ignore the sloths.

TMZ cares about them more than the public!..how much does one of these pics sell for..five cents?

SheisHot

She is out looking for a BBC! She is so stretched open, she can't feel anything else.

LOLOL

Hopefully The Game makes a move and pulls Khloe. They would make a great couple, screw that crack head.

bkblueknight

the game has rapped about selling crack.. way to support your husband

Wolfperm

This is not her first time hanging with this crew... This is exactly what she was doing before she gained a little fame and trapped Lamar. She definitely has a history with this crowd... Especially when she was roommates with Meagan Good when she (MG) use to hang out on the set of G Unit videos. Nothing new... Khloe gets around.

paul a.

Those K-girls love their BBC

static

Please spare us.

Leopold Stotch

Khloe is in a fantasy football league with the game. No biggie.

jason

So is that the next man she is about to destroy..?

barf

I see dirty people. They are everywhere!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments