Vanessa Hudgens

My Ass is Small

But I Twerk Like It's Big

9/25/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What's good for the Miley is good for Vanessa Hudgens -- and GREAT for us to watch ... because the former Disney star opened up her own twerking clinic last night.

Vanessa performed with her new girl group YLA at Bootsy Bellows -- doing some singing, some dancing ... and then tried like Hell to shake her ass right out of her booty shorts.

Here's the thing ... Miley Cyrus caught major flack for displaying a lack of back during her VMA twerkfest. Does Vanessa's ass action deserve the same ... or does it get a pass?

Discuss.

Brittanyvee09

TMZ just because a girl shakes her butt doesn't qualify it as twerking. -_-

katwoman

No, no, no. Please stop!!

Nobrows

They are all idiots and you are too for condoning this behavior. Sickening.

AllAmerican

Looks good to me who wants a stale stuff woman.

jase

Like Paul Mooney said, black man has something stats having too much fun, white man comes and takes it away. Oh well is she of age because just saying.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

That 3rd year of evening dance class really paid off for all of the Disney strippers

speekintruth

Miley can make anything disgusting. Still a slutty dance, but Miley makes everything worse.

tgrfan42069

vanessa looks 20 times better than miley and her ass is better than mileys nonexistent one as well

PureRadiance

Oh Hanna Hanna Hanna Montanan tanna tanna no booty no looky, go for it Vanessa

INTHEZONE

Fail

tina

She looks great

James420

These girls should be proud of their behinds. They should new thankful they don't have huge ones. Is disgusting to look at a rear like niki minaj. It looks so unhealthy

Carriejane

You people that write comments, the re-check your own comments to see if people are actually talking to you make me laugh...

mark

I LOVE cute little bums!! they really are lovely and lickable. cute, pert, tight, firm, smell-less....on and on I could go. now the opposite today seems to be "black chyna" who....good god - she's deformed to the point to where she simply doesn't resemble a human being!! I can't even begin to imagine how utterly HORRID black chyna's a-hole must reek - in all seriousness, inside those hilariously gigantic cheeks, moisture must no doubt be generated - there is no way for it to evaporate! it just continues collecting more and more. then there is her an-s which can't breath and so stank just continues collecting. black chyna's "butt" in my estimation must stink like a poorly kept nursing home! sweat on top of feces on top of sweat and a-al secretions?! are you kidding me? that alone qualifies black chyna as the must fetid woman in the history of humanity. thanks but I like women who don't emit fecal stench that reaches for miles around. absolutely disgusting. the most repugnant woman alive now i'd think.

christy

I'm so sick of that word twerking! I don't care who does, who can do it or who can't do it! You all look stupid! Stop talking about it. No one cares! Of the subject I'm sick of people saying "it's gone VIRAL" give me a break. It has not, but your trying to make it go viral!