Kanye West

Rips Kimmel Sketch

'SHOULD I SPOOF YOUR FACE OR YOU F***ING BEN AFFLECK'

9/27/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0926-kanye-west-tweet-jimmy-kimmel
BREAKING NEWS: Kanye West can't take a joke ... and he's ripping Jimmy Kimmel a new one online right now in an epic rant to end all rants.

In case you didn't see it last night, Kimmel mocked Kanye's BBC Radio 1 interview with a reenactment sketch that replaced Kanye with a whiny child ... and Ye did NOT take kindly to the insult.

The rapper is currently going all-caps meltdown mode on Twitter, ripping Kimmel for the jab, saying things like, "JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES ... OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD P**** IN YOUR LIFE..."

"YOU CAN'T PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. YOUR FACE LOOKS CRAZY ... IS THAT FUNNY? ... OR IF I HAD A KID SAY IT WOULD IT BE FUNNY???"

And our personal favorite ... "SHOULD I DO A SPOOF ABOUT YOUR FACE OR YOU F***ING BEN AFFLECK...#NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK #ALLDISRESPECTTOJIMMYKIMMEL!!!!"

Kanye then dragged Kimmel's ex Sarah Silverman into it, saying she's WAY funnier than Kimmel, and even posted a meme calling Kimmel a "no good p****."

For what it's worth -- Kimmel has already tweeted saying this is not a prank.

The irony ... Kimmel's entire point was that Kanye acts childish.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39

Brutus

Leane my boy alone. You know he get round up when you look that ugly anyone would be mad!

Moe You Better Know

You People do exactly what the media wants you to do they have looking at their left hand while ignoring what the right hand is hiding...
Kanye made a valid point as he ranted...he brought designs to a top designer and they blew him off and what do we see the designs... they laugh at his shoes and what do you see similar shoes.

don't get me wrong, He's a bit of an a$$hole but he did make a valid point. If I was his pr person, I would have made sure people understood what he was saying, the points he was making...stop yelling Kanye maybe people will hear what you are saying without making you look like you are crazy.

Moe You Better Know

"KanyeNKimye" Suck

Kanye is an arrogant fool ! His music sucks ! I cannot stand him or his dumb girlfriend ! No talent whatsoever!!!!! Sad times in the music world! :-/

cluesarethere

Kanye deleted those tweets...No public apology. Kimmel wins!

Nubes

Kanye West has got to be one of the biggest douche bags on the planet?? Is it possible that he is retarded?? that would explain a lot

cluesarethere

Simon Cowell agrees with Kimmel.... Calling Kanye an enabled monster.. How's that big baby.

Knight

Truth hurts doesn't it KANYE?

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39