Lindsay Lohan's Parents

Persona Non Grata

on OWN Show

9/30/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0927-michael-dina-lindsay-lohan-own-tmz
Lindsay Lohan's OWN reality show producers want nothing to do with her parents, and TMZ has learned ... an executive decision was made to ban them from the show.

Michael and Dina Lohan will NOT film a single scene for the upcoming series.  No one will even refer to DiLo's DWI arrest earlier this month -- according to production sources.

We're told producers were struggling a few weeks back with the show's direction ... and after intense debate decided to not include the "Lohan family circus."

We're told cameras did capture Michael and Lindsay together on 3 days -- but it's unclear whether that footage will make the final cut ... and there won't be any further shooting with daddy dearest.

Our sources say the show will stick to its original focus -- Lindsay's "comeback and recovery" ... which is what she agreed to from the get go.

Thank you O ...  for keeping Michael and Dina off our TVs.

just sayin

I love how TMZ thanks Oprah for keeping the parents off our screens and then willingly put Michael on any TMZ live that remotely has to do with Lindsay.

Kim

One train wreck at a time!

darkhorse91

Lol. Andy if you're out there, here was Skeltoe's comment on Perez's site running story:
"I don't think it's going to matter, no one is going to watch this sh!t fest any way, her career is so over"

Fluffy

The Hohan lie-***entory and the hohans make me naseous but i keep coming back for more suffering. I think I need some Adderall and psychological help after reading all this crap about Blo and her recovery and career ***back. i need to be clean again. out damn spot, out I say!

darkhorse91

Hannah just announced on rol that Vikram is no longer engaged. Hmph. I wonder who told him to dump her.

Johny D

We certainly can't expect care in language anymore from the slobs we have become, but Latin is fairly inflexible The Lohan parents, for better or worse, are plural, so I believe it would be personae non gratae???

Johny D

If we are going to be pretentious and use Latin--in headlines no less-- at lest check it. Two parents, for better, or worse, are personae non gratae!

darkhorse91

So if anyone remembers on the last thread, i posted a link to a trailer for a movie shot at the Disneyland/Disney World resorts. So here is basically what the movie is about.

Reg

So Little Viki is on the loose ? Hmmm!!!!!

LK

Just saying hi Reg ,
Hope all is well :)
Been trying 2 fall asleep for the last 2 hrs . Want 2be asleep soon . So much bs I'm dealing with & it has been keeping me awake @ nights :(
K Have a smoke break 4 me lol & ttys

Suzy Q

Jay, I replied to your 123 comment.

Hey, did anyone know that that horrendous skit on JF was supposed to be a Waynes World Parody? She was supposed to be Dana Carvey? OMG! She really sucks! hahahahaha

LK

Guess you say there is a new thread ???

Suzy Q

Holy Cow, LK, it's the same story! I'm leaving the link..

seamus

@ SUZY

I love your response t Jay-"a ****tail of personality disorders" PERFECT!!

abdullh almulhim

They are all shaped like a companion they are in the eyes of similar