Robin Quivers

RETURNS TO HOWARD STERN STUDIO

After Cancer Battle

10/2/2013 6:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

100213_robin_howard_tv_launch

For the first time in 17 months, Robin Quivers returned to her spot in the studio on the Howard Stern show ... with Howard telling his BFF, "Never get sick again."

As we previously reported, Quivers had been participating on the show from her home ... while she was being treated for cancer.

But Quivers says she's cured -- and today, she returned to her famous glass box in Howard's studio to participate on the SiriusXM radio show.

"Seriously, I've been praying for this day ... and I'm really happy that you are here," Howard said.

He continued, "Honestly, I did not think this day would come."

"I was very very depressed over your illness. I wasn't sure what the outcome was going to be. There was a time I really did think I was going to lose you permanently. And I'll tell you what, this is a pretty remarkable day that you are here triumphant and cured. I never would have predicted this. Honestly."

Welcome back.

update_bar
7:55 AM PT -- We got Robin on her way out of the studio this morning ... and she told us how special it is to have a friend like Howard Stern, who cares so deeply about her.

"We know we love each other," Robin told us ... adding, "[the cancer scare] gave us an opportunity to express what's always been there."

100213_robin_quivers_launch_v2
0909_robin_quivers_through_footer

SmartestCommenter

I don't know whose wig looks worse.

ragu4u

If, in fact, you truly are cured, Robin....don't waste the life God just gave you back with Howard Stern!

Scout

Welcome back, Robin!

DrLunchLadyArmsIvan

I was going to buy Robin's new book until I saw recent pictures of her. Why bother with vegetables when I already have a dumpy, bulbous physique on a steady diet of boiled shirt sleeves?

Mr. Pukey

Oh yeah, there's a real contribution... "Hehehe oh Howard, Hehehehe, hehehehe". That's about it. Talk about the easiest job in the world. Giggle, act like your $hit doesn't stink and make bank...

Matt m

Howard Stern for the whitehouse 2016. Thank God your cured Robin

braintrain

Just My Opinion. you sound like a jealous c unt if you asked me. Just my opinion

SoManyIdiots

Who did Howard pray to? I heard him say on the show that anyone that believes in God is mentally ill.

SoManyIdiots

I listened to Howard on regular radio and satellite but the anti-Christian rhetoric was too much. But give "God credit" now? Hypocrites.

Calico

Congratulations Robin! So happy to hear you are better!
I've been dealing with losses from cancer over the last 2 years, and now my Aunt's bf has stage 4 - it has been very fast moving. Cancer $ucks.
SU2C

Hypecat

Go Robin! Always imitated but never duplicated. Like her hair shorter.

Carl Fredricksen

It's about time she returned to work...

Bob

Don't be so bitter you guys; battling cancer is no fun, endless visits to the hospital, incessant pain and treatments, we should be grateful that she made it through this battle.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2