Lindsay & Dina Lohan

All Coked Up

10/8/2013 2:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1008-lindsay-mom-lohan-splash-biking-running
Lindsay Lohan and her mom Dina grabbed their running shoes ... their track suits ... and a couple of bottles of Coca-cola as they hit the streets of New York today.

Yeah, Coke isn't the drink of choice when you're working out, but it beats vodka.

Lilo and DiLo rented bikes and cruised the West Side Highway in NYC ... then ditched the bikes and worked up a sweat during a quick run -- sodas in hand -- before hopping into a waiting SUV.

Feel the burn.

1011_mother_daughter_bonding_lindsay_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Reg

Where is Bear???? I might have to send a (Shark Patrol) out to look for him!!! Miss you Buddy!!!

Reg

Hello, Is there a H8turd awake yet???

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

We have milo on twitter wishing bad karma on me again.

Reg

Hey Andy, I have everything packed and ready to go, I will look out for you , at the end of the Grange Jetty,

Its Nikki Bitches

The Skank leaving the concert Thursday nite. What a "Hooker" outfit. So glad she's driving too. Look out peeps b1tch may run you over

pic.twitter.com/oYPqETR03p

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I have a pretty nice lap top that sits in my closet.swivel monitor touchscreen. Pay alot for it.then i have a wannabe I pad called a "craig"works good but have to have wifi.paid $80.00. Now i have my phone thats an android LG and its 4G..i use it constantly never have problems with it.it has unlimited internet,unlimited long distance and text.the service cost me $60.00a month no contract through "metro pcs"fits in my pocket and the phone cost me $200.

Chief Gall

quick annoy in........
Great photo of sexy Lindsay. Thanks, Nikki. Lindsay sure looks hot when she's sober.

pic.twitter.com/oYPqETR03p

quick annoy out..................

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Red crap, with no education,zero skills,criminal past and failed looks.what does lielo have to fall back on? We already know she is begging for anything. With her crimes she couldnt get a job at mcdoalds.companys dont like to hire convicted thievs

GarrettG

Question ladies, those big hats she always wears(like the one in the pic Nikki posted) can you tell me how on earth that is fashion? I've seen a lot of other females where hats like that as well. They just tell me they look like bag ladies or wannabe hipsters.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Red clod is still pizzzed that 85% said modanna looked youger then lindsay and 75% said larry king looked younger then lielo

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Nicole lost her pass word to her previous account so she cant delete messages..@loveldl twitter..bombs away. FU hit it

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

New thread gavins back

EncyclopediaDramatica

I would totally bone.... her Mom.
Lindsay is too much a skank for me to take seriously.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12