Jenner Separation

Happy Kris,

Sad Bruce

10/9/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1009-bruce-kris-jenner-splash-today
The Jenner split has become a tragicomedy ... Bruce can't seem to muster a happy face, and Kris can't help but smile.

The separated duo both showed up to a production office in L.A. today, wearing drastically different expressions -- just one day after announcing they were living apart.

Both have said they're happy with the current arrangement, but Bruce was cursing like a sailor yesterday about it ... and appears to be clinging to his wedding ring. Unlike Kris.

1009-bruce-jenner-ring-splash
Still, gotta respect their work ethic.

1009_kris_bruce_jenner_together_photos_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dead account Delete at will

Who care I hope that whole family just dies in some grueling horrible death covered by the media and spay their dead bodies for all to see and spit upon.

Majestik

Hey Kris Jenner, THE WALKING DEAD prop department called, they want their prosthetic hands back.

Los Pepes

YIKES

Karin

OMG !!! So sad !!! I won't be able to sleep tonight ! NOT !

TMZFan84

She grosses me out on so many levels.

Dead@27

Bruce needs a haircut and should tuck in his shirt.
Kris looks and dresses like a man, but that pantsuit is absolutely hideous.

Berserk

Thanks to Kris, Harvey, and Bruce Kardashian, the phrase "work ethic" no longer has an actual meaning.

Natacha

Bruce needs a haircut and I hope he finds a lady one day that will allow him to be the great man he is. Kris although she may love him, she has no respect to him at all.. She seems to enjoy male attention far too much. Six months from now, I predict kris will have slept with many many men, but won't find true love and will change her name to Kardashian..as for Bruce! I hope he enjoys his kids! life and I hope he finds love again! he deserves it...

Italia

If I had his money and my own house in Malibu, I don't think I could be any happier. Don't let the frown fool you, that could be ego we're looking at.

Mr Wood

WHY, PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY EVERY TIME I COME TO THIS SITE...THE FIRST DAMN STORY IS ABOUT A KARDASHINE, OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL THERE DAMN NAME......DO THEY HAVE PHOTOS OF THE OWNER OF THIS SITE BEING SCREWED BY A GOAT????? WTF!!!!!

jackmama311

crypt keeper hands, the return.

Rain

It was her idea to split. She dumped him so she could screw whoever she wanted openly. She had been cheating on Bruce for a long time. Her cheating ways is what led Robert K to divorce her.

jackmama311

maybe you can borrow a pair of madonna's gloves.

OptimusDyme

I come to TMZ to get my daily dose of "in white folks news..." and all I see are These bucket head ppl...how much are they paying you?? I'll double it!

Keyser Söze

Oh my God... TMZ leave us the F*CK ALONE with that stupid story!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments