Jenner Separation

Happy Kris,

Sad Bruce

10/9/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1009-bruce-kris-jenner-splash-today
The Jenner split has become a tragicomedy ... Bruce can't seem to muster a happy face, and Kris can't help but smile.

The separated duo both showed up to a production office in L.A. today, wearing drastically different expressions -- just one day after announcing they were living apart.

Both have said they're happy with the current arrangement, but Bruce was cursing like a sailor yesterday about it ... and appears to be clinging to his wedding ring. Unlike Kris.

1009-bruce-jenner-ring-splash
Still, gotta respect their work ethic.

1009_kris_bruce_jenner_together_photos_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

smug234

I heard she is back with O.J.

Nikki

Freaks.

Maggie

bet she just wants some young arm candy. Won't divorce him of course for money reasons. This separation is so she can play but not pay

Butterfly

Now, the whole country knows where KK got her huge hips and thighs, direct from mama revealing that hideous pants suit. Just another example of the K Klan with no fashion style. And this is the reason for all the hoopla ??? My Baby Doll nighty looks like the short "dress" mama was wearing in a recent photo on TMZ. After seeing that, I will donate my nighty to the Salvation Army, but, I will not tell who has a "dress" similar.

jennifer

bruce could turn that frown upside-down with a quick trip to the barber .

jennifer

does bruce look like chucky or is it just me?

phoqueu

Gross

MC

Bruce's hands are much prettier than Kris's, but WTF is up with his hair? His part is an inch wide! I thought Teresa Guidice had a weird hairline but I'm thinking Bruce has her beat in the bad hair department.

Bruce, go on Wendy Williams' show to spill the beans on Kris's cheating and get advice on a good weave.

ilovetheshowmadmen

I think Bruce's hairstylist also does Kody Brown's hair from Sister Wives... the parting of the RED SEA on th side/middle

Melly

Bruce is a hot mess! The kardashians sucked the life otta him.

Sylvixen

That old hag wants to get **** by a young stud so bad !!! I think she wants Brody Jenner!!!!

Kathy

OK, Bruce, now is the time to shave your head and let it grow in gray! You look like a scary clown!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10