« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Snoop Lion

I Got Robbed

By My Mexican Weed Guy

10/9/2013 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100813_snoop_lion_launch
Snoop Lion's calling out a "homie" for shorting his giant sack of marijuana winnings -- because a pound of weed is supposed to be a full POUND ... and you know this man!

You'll recall (or not if you smoke like Snoop does) ... we told you about Snoop winning a massive bag of Mexican buds off a bet on the Mayweather-Canelo fight.

0916_snoop_weed_instagram
But now Snoop is complaining to Jim Rome that the guy he made the bet with, Lui, apparently doesn't own a scale.

Check out how Snoop put Lui on blast, and then bragged about the sticky icky spoils of victory.

Rome's show -- which now features one seriously smoked-out dressing room -- airs Wednesday nights on Showtime.

0104_whatcha_smokin_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HollywoodTrash

Yes...because 2 grams shy of 448 is being ROBBED. Stupid headline.

Hater's Hater

who cares? oh wait - i do because i took a minute to read this weak-azz article and leave this comment. fuh Q.

NOT ELMO

Snoop Lion I Got Robbed By My Mexican Weed Guy.................SPOOP LION ONLY LIKES TO TALK ABOUT DRUGS AND HE IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR A FATHER

Mr. Pukey

What is this douchebag sell out getting ready to peddle? He has been getting WAY too much free press to not be gearing up to sell out to another lame product. Is it Prep H time?

BbWimm

I love that Snoop Tiger is whining that he got "robbed". Because he really couldn't afford the difference of the missing amount.

BaadBoy

He needs to stop smoking weed long enough to develop 1 or 2 brain cells. The music behind his nursery rhymes have never been better or even matched his first CD "Doggystyle".

Azi

Marijuana is a gateway drug to TMZ , while crack cocaine is the drug of choice used to escape the kardashian klan.

rofl

Only TMZ would take this "story" of obvious banter of snoop talking joking around about his friend and try and make it drama

eqquesz

I can see this guy coming from T- Flats - Snoop got owned.

blockboy970

These stories are not that interesting anyway bit to recap a boring story all week cmon tmz.

Thatmanbolt

TYPICAL TMZ AS DUMB AS DAX AND THE OTHER WEIRDOS THATWORK THEIR, YET CRACK ON EVERYONE ELSE!

tamera

i just want to no who robbed snoop lion for his weed. I s that bull ****

Elaine Donaway

I love Snoop Snoop is a Black man with a Black wife trying to make a living for his family. I Respect the man....so stop hating. He talks about weed. So what?