Lindsay Lohan

Reunites With Ex-Assistant

Who Ratted Her Out to Cops

10/12/2013 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1012-gavin-lindsay-lohan-splash-nyc-lure
Lindsay Lohan appears to have made-up with an old friend ... only problem, it's another crony with whom she has a history of getting into trouble.

LiLo was spotted leaving Lure restaurant in NYC last night with Gavin Doyle -- the same guy who ratted her out to cops last year ... when he told them Lohan was the driver in their crash on PCH -- a fact Lindsay tried to conceal.

Lindsay also famously booted Gavin from her car last year ... after leaving an NYC jail for allegedly punching a "gypsy." He was also her employee during most of Lohan's darkest drug fueled days.

It's unclear when the two made up -- but we thought for sure he would have been one of the 80 "toxic friends" LiLo cut from her life after rehab.

Then again ... Gavin wasn't the one making poor decisions. Maybe he should make a toxic list.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I musta missed something.....she's back in California?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

----------> We all know she's goin'

Its Nikki Bitches

Holy sh!t Sez, that picture you posted, she looks like death is knocking on her door and just to think they used the filter app on that picture. Can you imagine what she looks like without the filter. Yikkessssss!

Being on Oprah lockdown is what is going to push her to OD

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'd like to know how a nobody gets VIP treatment.

darkhorse91

Hahahaha!!!!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Have a great day, all............

darkhorse91

I posted this at rol and I'll post it here to: I still believe Lindsay is a lesbian. I didn't buy it when she was hanging out with Max, hanging out with Matt whatever-his-last-name-is, didn't buy it when she was seen with Avi, and still don't buy it because of the whole Liam thing. I bet when she is when with one of her clients, she pictures a woman and has to bite her tongue from saying a female's name.

seamus

HELP!! I need my Lohan fix-I am jonesing bad!!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Lumpys twitter account is suspended.anyone knows what that means? Maybe her parents got smart and kicked her middle aged ass out.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Five days until dinas perp walk.good times ahead

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Andy, are we toxic?

darkhorse91

So, did Blo actually go to the Unwanted concert?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

The family that perp walks together, stays together?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

"got a good women at home that thinks i do no wrong vut she aint always around.play some songs about a traveling man put a cold one in my hand,i get whisky bent and hell bound

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

DWIna in court........bwahahahahahahaha.........and HA!