Jermaine Jackson

Conrad Murray's Walking Free

And My Family is PISSED

10/13/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101113_jermaine_jackson_launch_v2
Michael Jackson's family is suffering its second crushing blow this month -- Conrad Murray is about to be a free man ... and Jermaine Jackson says it's almost too much for them to handle.

Jermaine downplayed his mother, Katherine Jackson's recent loss to AEG in the wrongful death trial, telling us ... "It's not about the money. This guy is walking this month. He's walking free this month!"

Murray is scheduled to be released from jail on October 28, completing his sentence for the involuntary manslaughter of MJ. Murray actually got 4-years, but that was reduced to 2, due to jail overcrowding.

Watch the clip ... Jermaine unloads on our camera guy about what he views as Murray's way-too-brief time behind bars -- adding his family is still hurting.

Bonus footage: Jermaine's take on his mom being pissed he blew $160,000 on a new Ferrari ... while he's behind on child support. Trust us, Jermaine ... Mama's not happy.

1002_michael_jackson_remembering_footer

Just Saying

What he meat to say, my family is pissed off at me for buying that damn car.

colbee

It could be worse. Casey Anthony could've got away with murder. Oh. Wait...ok uhm jodi arias....oh...wait. nevermind. God bless america!

Dannielle Blagmon

It is crazy, but there is never any real justice in America.

dennis

Michael Jackson walked free after molesting children until Conrad Murry got him.

Dee Williamson

Why are celebrities always released after spending only half of their sentence because of over crowding??..If the jail is full, send them to some powdunk jail in rural Arkansas instead of releasing them early!!...Our judicial system is a bunch of crap!!.. JUST SAYING.......

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

I bet Conrad would get a woody looking at Jermaines titties.

Sadiemay

I expected Murray to lose his medical license but I was kind of surprised they actually put him in jail.

Jermaine needs to move on with his life and get a real job.

walterwhite23

It sucks that he list his brother, but it also sucks that his brother stole innocence from very many young boys. This man is gone, he drowned his guilt with drugs. The doctor just supplied the drugs. Get over it.

Phil

Yeah, I wanna see a Jackson drive by shooting.

duilama

mj killed himself, because he couldn.t live with the gill from child molesting. He also feared that if he lived, Scott Thorson and Jason Pfieffer will expose their love affairs and MJ would not be able to deny this time. So he figured he will be better off dead!d

NOT ELMO

Jermaine JackSUN
Conrad Murray's Walking Free
And My Family is PISSED

Megan

Jermaine, ur a blood sucking douche!!! Pay ur child support loser and give back that stupid car u can't afford! Not to mention u named ur son Jermagisty.......too funny and I hope he doesn't get his a** Kicked for that name. You lost te lawsuit u desperately wanted....Michael is dead and not supporting untalented a** no more! Loser

Rose

Boo hoo!! I'm.not important somebody PLEASE PLEASE pay attention to me!!!! Whaaaaa whaaaaa NOBODY loves me!! STOP your crying and get your head out of your ass ! Try getting a real job like the rest of us !!!!

TxGal

This family all they cared about is whether or not they were going to get billions in their pockets. DO they care about Michael I doubt it very much. They have been using his name for their own self ways.

Jake