Stallone Superfans

We Dropped $445

To Pose With Our Hero

10/14/2013 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1014_sylvester_stallone_new_york_comic_con_launch
Would you pay $445 to take a photo with Sly Stallone? These people did.

Sly was one of the attractions at NYC Comic Con this weekend ... where the going rate for a snapshot with the Italian Stallion ran just south of $500. Autographs were $395.

But the price didn't scare off legions of Stallone-aholics, who willingly shelled out the cash for a moment with their hero.

Stallone wasn't the only celeb charging for pics ... a photo with Stan Lee ran $400 bucks ... and people dropped $200 for a shot with Sigourney Weaver.

The moral of the story -- nerds got bank, yo.

smurfya

I once paid $5 for a pic with The Honky Tonk Man,but that's my limit.

kenlee

I will never pay for a photo with any celebrity, no matter who it is.

Abby

I just saw an interview with Fabio. I was never a big fan of his, but I am now. He said that he always poses for pictures with fans and signs autographs - for free - because they are the people who made him rich and famous, and enabled him to live the life of his dreams. There's a celeb who I can respect.

Gaff

I got a picture of myself with Stallone for free, while filming "Over The Top" at the Las Vegas Hilton on July the 26th 1986. I was a competitor in the live Arm Wrestling tournament that was filmed for the show.

Dave

I would not pay a penny to have a picture taken with Stalone, he may have some good movies, but boy does he look haggard.

art

Wow, some of our aging actors are getting scarier and scarier.

lazypadawan

Frankly, I hate this trend of taking Olan Mills-type photos with actors and other geeky celebrities. The only things missing are the bookcase backdrop and the prop wagon wheel.

Heck, I still hate that I have to pay for autographs now.

anthonie

lost lot of respect for sly and stan lee for charging for pictures they are a -hole not a fan no more

Josie

I was there, did NOT pay to see him! But the money DID go to a charity.

bart

Rambo man looks like a well used cardboard cut out. Who who pay for a picture with this creep of an actor. I bet someone who collects a lot of guns.

Barb

H$$$ no

Marty

No flippin' way. I don't care who the person is. We all put our pants on one leg at a time.

Garry

Nerds may have "bank", but, I got "photo-shop"! :-)

midnitedip

worth hundreds of millions you gotta bang a fan out for 450 to take a picture with you.your a real hero

Susan

I wouldn't pay a nickel to have a picture taken with that prune face! He should have aged gracefully, but NO he had to have a face pullback..bad job too! Sorry Sly, you look like chit!