Kanye West

Everyone Should Behold

Kim's Great Ass

10/17/2013 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017-kim-kardashian-instagramIf you think Kanye West is proprietary about Kim Kardashian's ass, think again, because he clearly believes it's awesome and is glad she's sharing it with the world.

We're told his response when he saw Kim's Instagram pic was that he loves having a hot chick.

Kanye retweeted the link to the photo and wrote, "HEADING HOME NOW."  In case his message isn't clear ... it was put to us this way ... he's proud of it because it's his girl.

Kanye West -- into sharing.

1017_kim_kardashian_sexy_footer_v2

rico

There is only on big ass, its you, West.

Alicia1971

Not a Kardashian fan but Kim is gorgeous n volumptuous.

Signothorn

Meh, I like her feet better.

Anyway, Kanye is stealing all her thunder with his grandstanding that their marriage is doomed. Kanye will find out he can't replace the adoration of thousands.

Hank

it's actually just a gross ball of lard. but then again, I'm a white guy. but then, most white guys wouldn't post a pic of the ass of the mother of their child like that. So, he's basically a pimp. I guess race does still matter.

OH NO!

Hold ****, that's a giant horse ass. There are probably bits of toilet paper and tampon wrappers stuck back there where she can't reach.

Sherms

What he SHOULD be saying is...you are the mother of my baby. Put some clothes on, and stop showing your sh%t to the world. But they are both too immature. PS, Kim, that a$$ of yours is NASTY. Why anyone thinks a huge butt is sexy is beyond me. That is absolutely disgusting.

Jeems

Hey Kanya, I think you should behold me pissing all over your whore wife. Get the F@CK out of here. Enough already, come out of the closet so you can be yourself. And then maybe your secret love Gay-Z can be truelly happy.

Sherms

Ugh...I am just disgusted with this girl. Seriously. I just don't get it, and it really pisses me off. Grow some brains you nimrod, and stop acting like a pig.

Sad-Sad

Her butt is NOT real people. She had the fat removed from her legs and injected into her butt.
That's why she released "X-rays" showing no "plastic surgery"
But it's still a man made body, NOT natural

Denver

When did gobs of cellulitic goo held in place by a reinforced bathing suit become a great behind?

Tazz

Kanye is gay and this is his way to prove he's not. Otherwise he wouldn't have paid amber rose off and gagged her from talking about his "exploits."

Laura

Not even a guy with a Messiah complex like Kanye can make that ass look good. Face it, Kenya, your "perfect B itch" is a ho and a joke.

Snowdude

Barf!! Looks like two giant globes fighting for orbit rights.

Karin

Why?! Oh, that's right - your ratings are plummeting. Makes sense then to post your hanging side boob and a$$ for all to see. North will be so proud of her Mommy someday!

james

The only thing I see in that ass is RAY J pile driving it, Oh Baby it hurts....Hhahahahahahahahahaha