Kate Moss

Boobin' Out

In Jamaica

10/20/2013 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020_kate_moss_sunbathing_inf
39-year-old Kate Moss isn't holding back before her big Playboy spread in January, removing her bikini top on the beach in Jamaica yesterday -- and she doesn't look half bad.

FYI, Moss will be gracing the cover of Playboy's 60th anniversary issue ... the same month she turns 40.

Jamaican us crazy.

1020_supermodel_footer

R

Rene Russo is still smokin' hot!

Abe

Good Lord! I'd rather see Betty White naked than Kate Moss. She's gross.

Sometimeseverything

I love Kate moss! Always have, always will. She is a legend. And she looks damn better than most 40 yr olds. Party on Kate. No shame. Tmz commenters usually just come here to hate nomatter what so it doesn't matter what you do or say or look like, these unhappy people just troll and hide behind their own personal discontent with their own lives. Stay up Kate!

Phreaky

Saggy and no tone at ALL - this is the result of the cigarette and cocaine diet.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I was never a Kate Moss fan but if she had her breasts done, at least they look real and her stomach looks natural and untouched by plastic surgery so I'll give her big points.

Livvie

It doesn't matter that her body is saggy and bloated with booze...Playboy will airbrush the hell out of it anyway.

LegalBeagle

She' a cutie. Has a real career, and looks like she's having fun in the photo. No bad news here.

Duke Steele

I have never understood how this beast became a model. Much less a supermodel. Skank personified.

AAAAAAAAAAb

That is one UGLY bitch! She could pass for Tan Moms sister!

AllieHughes

Kate Moss is flat out gorgeous and the top model in the entire industry. She is a legend! A style icon forever and us girls would be lost without her. AMAZING KATE!

trina

I think she looks good because she hasn't had plastic surgery.

David

This is why women need to do all the fvcking while they are young. After 30 and they've used their body to validate their meaning in life, their body goes down hill and nobody wants to keep them. And successful men can always buy a new model. I don't remember Kate Moss in Playboy, but if this is a representation of what those whores become, then I'm glad that my wife is a wholesome woman and not a whore that sold her body to get what she wants.

Don't ask me

I thought her drug of choice was heroin with a dash of coke on the side ?
We're all not perfect . But ..... Has she not thought about a little exercise and teeth whitening ? Thank the Lord above ! She never got huge veneers like the most of Hollywood has .

barney

Her Boobs look good and I like them. The face is another matterUgly.

KicksandGiggles

Gravity is not her friend. Will somebody PLEASE tell her? Perky has gone by along with her youth. Its all good, she just needs to keep it real and not think gravity is still her friend.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments