Clint Eastwood's Wife

FILES FOR DIVORCE

10/23/2013 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-clint-dina-eastwood-divorce-getty
Clint Eastwood's wife, Dina, has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned.

Dina -- for some reason -- withdrew the legal docs she filed last month, asking for a formal separation.  But on Tuesday, Dina filed for divorce based on irreconcilable differences.

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, Dina is asking for full physical custody of their 16-year-old daughter Morgan.

Dina wants spousal support.  And, of course, Dina wants Clint to foot the bill for attorney's fees.

The couple was married in 1996.  Clint has 8 children, but 7 are from previous relationships.

0828_clint_dina_before_split_footer

Zra

shocking. a woman filing for divorce from her husband. grass is always greener...

men don't get married.

Miara

I'll take him!!!! Clint, will you marry me??? LOL

Munihack

Too many "Empty Chair" jokes at Bedtime, CLINT.

Alexis

She's fed up with him having affairs with the dining room chairs. :)

Charley Twobears

Ckint., I gave you credit for having more brains than that
She's a kid that suckered you in....face it, the meter's running out .
I'm in the same boat as you.....what's there to talk about after........

Ave Joe

16+ yrs? Very Good ! She put up with his antics for a long Time.. He's a grumpy Old man now.. Die Peacefully Clinit..

What I Think

So she finally got tired of being married to Grandpa Munster. I'm not surprised.

backfire

I love Clint!

niles

Word is she was schtucking her stepson.

Marcus

What is she thinking? The man is as walking corpse. He'll kick the bucket pretty soon. She could have toughed it out to get the bundle.

paul

CLINT I AM SORRY THIS DID NOT WORK OUT FOR YOU. YOU ARE A VERY FINE MAN , KEEP YOUR CHIN UP AND IT WILL WORK OUT. YOU REALLY ARE A FINE GENUINE MAN GOD BLESS YOU

BaadBoy

Clint is imp the dimp, the lady's pimp. The women fight for his delight cause he's the grandmaster with the two MCs that shock the house for the young ladies.

...slinging around like a 44 magnum shooting every chick in sight LOL!

dede

Clint sure has a lot of kids

Lily Daisy

Im not sure who I feel more empathy for, Clint or Dina. She seems a little immature for him and he seems like a stick in the mud in his old age, albeit probably a horny one. Whatever the case, they gave it 16 years and thats to be admired.

Christina

I remember her last news broadcast when I lived in Monterey...she was quitting to go off and marry a movie star! He really did bring her up. It's sad...it's all ending the way it started...in the media.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments