Clint Eastwood's Wife

FILES FOR DIVORCE

10/23/2013 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-clint-dina-eastwood-divorce-getty
Clint Eastwood's wife, Dina, has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned.

Dina -- for some reason -- withdrew the legal docs she filed last month, asking for a formal separation.  But on Tuesday, Dina filed for divorce based on irreconcilable differences.

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, Dina is asking for full physical custody of their 16-year-old daughter Morgan.

Dina wants spousal support.  And, of course, Dina wants Clint to foot the bill for attorney's fees.

The couple was married in 1996.  Clint has 8 children, but 7 are from previous relationships.

0828_clint_dina_before_split_footer

BLUE UGLY 💩

Guess the empty chair he's talking to now is where his wife was.

awards

Yep! Time to trade her in for a younger model, eh?

Ashy Larry

Now get off her lawn.

LDB

aww, man. I was really rooting for them to stick it out and everything...

Dead account Delete at will

Clint, Ya getting up there bud. time to pick a woman and make it work don't ya think?

The Universe

She's stupid for divorcing a 83 year old millionaire. Stay with him until he croaks idiot you will get more being the wife.

Friend

I ran into them at Whole Foods awhile back, the credit cards were all maxed out and she was as rude as you could be. I offered to pay but Clint refused and finally found a card that worked. He was great, as usual. I sensed trouble then. Glad he is getting out. She is rude.

nan

I remember them being interviewed by Oprah when they first married and she said she used Prell shampoo, and loved driiving around his ranch in his old clunker with him ..
Was not into clothes or anything expensive, just real low maintenance.
I dont watch her show, but from the looks of her now, she must have got bored with the simple down to Earth life.
They had a decent run..hope they both find happiness

Friend

She deserves nothing but a commercial deal with Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig or Obama's immigration policy.

Time for Dina to go back to Salinas.

Donnalynn

I knew it was coming after the dumb chair thing at the rnc old fool.

Quinn

Good for him!

Donnalynn

Geez he has 7 baby mama's

Holly

I read on another site that he has a new woman and Dina is devastated. This doesn't surprise me. Look up what Clint did to Sondra Locke. He will no doubt screw Dina out of every last dime.

nof

I'm taking a wild-stab at this.

A shot-in-the-dark, if y'all will.

She's KEEPING his last name.

That part STILL works for her!

nof

Clint's only got about twenty good years left in him.

Saw him on the WB lot -