Lindsay Lohan

SUED

Over PCH Car Crash

10/23/2013 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1021_lindsay_lohan_car_crash_pch_sued_Article_tmzLindsay Lohan has more legal woes -- TMZ has learned she's just been sued over the accident where her Porsche rammed into an semi-truck.

You'll recall, Lindsay was late for a Malibu shoot for the movie "Liz and Dick" when she roared up Pacific Coast Highway in a black Porsche 911S at speeds that exceeded 60 MPH.

As we first reported, Lindsay lied to cops and said she was a passenger in the car and tried to frame the person who was driving with her.  We also reported cops discovered pills in her purse and a water bottle that reeked of booze.   Witnesses also said there were pills scattered in the trunk.

The truck driver, James Johnson, claims he was injured and suffered great physical, mental and nervous pain.

He's suing for unspecified damages.

Steven

aaa

BaadBoy

WTF?

KicksandGiggles

Hopefully during her drug and booze binges, she became double jointed and reached around and kissed her little useless azz for good luck based on what this wrecked car looks like.

tmz addict

you know whos being an idiot? whoever opens their car with a semi truck

Zra

this is good news!

Sunset Strip Dealer

Rumor has it, Ronald McLohan was having anal sex in the back seat while holding the substance covered album cover, so there is no way she was driving!

Carriejane

This **** happened March 2012 ! Why you frontin like it's new news !!??

Carriejane

TMZ. I have seen you do a lot of messed up stuff to people. But for real, this isn't new.. This happened in March 2012. Go ahead and down Vote it and then go use Google and see I'm right.

darkhorse91

So what thread are the peeps on?

who-me

Dina has an anal donkey, two gross daughters a surfer and another ass plus has to worry about mesh shirt guy.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Low-life Low-han: Glug glug glug hey Oprah, eff you.
Oprah: Grrrrrrrrrrr!

who-me

Low-life Low-han: Hey I am a gross bitch and my mom loves to tongue kiss me only when she touches her face-allegedly

Ozzie X

That is not a bumper to bumper crash. The chick was on drugs. I was driving to work and some woman was in the middle of the road texting. I pulled to the side. I should have got her licence plate.

PixPix

drunk whore. next?

Jordan

Does Shawn Holley do Bankruptcy because that is where Broke Lindsay is now headed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments