Lindsay Lohan

Don't Believe Your Eyes ...

I Was NOT Wining

10/24/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-lindsay-lohan-x17
Lindsay Lohan
wasn't reaching for a wine bottle in the photo that surfaced Wednesday morning ... it's an optical illusion ... that's Lindsay's story, anyway.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, Lindsay was actually reaching for her purse and cell phone on the same counter top, and the photo angle (above) was set up to make it look like she was grabbing the wine bottle instead.

Lindsay is adamant she has NOT fallen off the wagon -- in fact, she's telling friends she's been faithfully attending multiple AA meetings per week, and has continued therapy since leaving rehab.

The photo was taken at a friend's house ... who clearly had wine while Lindsay was visiting. Sounds like a bad idea, but we're told Lindsay has overcome her desire to drink, and has no problem hanging with boozers.

In fact, as we reported, LiLo thinks she's doing so well ... she's ditched her sober coach, insisting she can handle sobriety on her own.

Where have we heard that before?

darkhorse91

I could see hair coming out of her arm.

darkhorse91

The village idiot troll "Tomax" just grinds my gears.

LK

TMZ is sinking fast & going down with Kartrashians ship ! JMO

LLsez

Good Morning all!
Great summary:

And for those that may have missed, DWIna tweeted me last night:

QUUUAAACCCKKKK!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Whenever I see the name LOHAN, I start laughing.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I am always surfing Amazon to check out new books coming. You guys probably already know this: DUIna's book is coming out January 4th. I guess she got some money ahead of publication.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Here it comes..............LOHAN!.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

darkhorse91

New DM article about the slag. I'm starting to believe the comments over there are moderated. People can't really be this stupid if they believed she turned around.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I just saw the DM pics.........those leggings look like they can stand on their own too.....she's nasty.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Hey, Andy.....get UN-BANNED.

Fluffy

There's been a lot of speculation about this picture, but I know the truth. The biotch carries a wine bottle in her purse.

darkhorse91

71% know she was going for the wine
29% think it's the purse she was going for.

Fluffy

Nobody better lay a finger on my Effn winebottle! Get away!

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahhaahahahha! Even with a make up artist, the skank is still UGLY!!

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan 25 Oct
Makeup playtime! With @dominiquesamuel pic.twitter.com/In3oaWh0He

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

AAAAAAAAAAANDY!........get yo A$$ back here!