Lindsay Lohan

Don't Believe Your Eyes ...

I Was NOT Wining

10/24/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-lindsay-lohan-x17
Lindsay Lohan
wasn't reaching for a wine bottle in the photo that surfaced Wednesday morning ... it's an optical illusion ... that's Lindsay's story, anyway.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, Lindsay was actually reaching for her purse and cell phone on the same counter top, and the photo angle (above) was set up to make it look like she was grabbing the wine bottle instead.

Lindsay is adamant she has NOT fallen off the wagon -- in fact, she's telling friends she's been faithfully attending multiple AA meetings per week, and has continued therapy since leaving rehab.

The photo was taken at a friend's house ... who clearly had wine while Lindsay was visiting. Sounds like a bad idea, but we're told Lindsay has overcome her desire to drink, and has no problem hanging with boozers.

In fact, as we reported, LiLo thinks she's doing so well ... she's ditched her sober coach, insisting she can handle sobriety on her own.

Where have we heard that before?

Suzy Q

What's so funny is that these lying egomaniac Lohans think once they tell their lie, everyone will believe them. LOL.

The story about how she refused to leave the Sing Sing Karoke bar at closing and demanded to be served and called the police on them......THAT's the proof she's drinking and drugging.

THAT's the real story.

anonymous

Yep, Lindsay is sober and the paps caused her mother to drive drunk. WOW!!!!! I can't see the light at the end of any tunnel for these grifter, liars.

LLsez

Jen King ‏@jenk264 1h
Dina Lohan blames stress and papparazi for DWI? Then go away & stop attention seeking, dip****.

Greg Mack

If you look at her hand in the picture, you can tell she's not intending to grab her hand bag. Her hand is shaped to grab the wine bottle.... That or I watch too much CSI lol.

Chief Gall

LOL!!!!! Friggin haters. It is far more likely than not that Lindsay is telling the truth here. Photogs can snap photos one after another at high speed. There should be multiple photos of her holding the bottle. Where are they??? Face it, haters. She's getting her act together.
And Lindsay will be at Foxwoods Casino on Holloween with the boxer Floyd Mayweather and DJ Sky Nellor. Foxwoods is less than an hour from me and I and a few others are seriously considering attending. I know a couple of people who will go. It will be so much fun talking to Lindsay about silly haters on gossip sites and the silly things they believe....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
gone>>>>>>>>>>>

InkedUpGirl

yeah right. lol.

jc

Lindsay is just FABULOUS and all of you are just jealous of her!!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I can't speak for the rest of you, but I just don't..........
believe my eyes.

Reg

BOO,!!!!!!!!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Poor Windsay Wohan is back on Oprah lock down. Cause Mommy and Daddy need that payout. Windsay Wohan would rather get her pay outs from Middle Eastern men

Glad that Oprah is giving her one last chance to "Last Chance Lohan" cause "Last Chance Lohan" HATES being on lock down and will rebel even harder the next go around. Arrest is in her future even though it's not on her IMDB but it will be on her Rap sheet that is a mile long

Its Nikki Bitches

I kind of feel sorry for Oprah, Nahhhhh! I change my mind on that...LMFAO to all the calls Oprah is getting from Milo, Dunk calls and texts from Dina and the screaming, begging, threatening I'm going to kill myself from Lying Lindsay calls she is getting

Hahahhhahhahahhaha! You made your bed Oprah now lay in it (Lie)

You look like the biggest fool

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

REG!........where'd you go?

Its Nikki Bitches

HEY BEAR THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!

BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

The ticket only cost $30.00 I remember when ticket sales cost over two grand to see Lying Lindsay

Bwhahahhhahahhahahhaha! The future loser "I'm A As$hole"! Wants you to believe he would pay $30.00 to meet and greet Lying Lindsay when he wouldn't even paid a theater price to see one of her cameo movies..Bitch is so cheap he can't even pay Amazon the $5.99 for the Liz and Dick movie he has never seen

Oh, that cheap, lying Chief Sh!t Head is hilarious I tell you

Reg

Is anyone else having trouble with comments on ROL ?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Time to call it a night, Reg and Nikki..........see ya tomorrow....have a great night.