Lindsay Lohan

Don't Believe Your Eyes ...

I Was NOT Wining

10/24/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-lindsay-lohan-x17
Lindsay Lohan
wasn't reaching for a wine bottle in the photo that surfaced Wednesday morning ... it's an optical illusion ... that's Lindsay's story, anyway.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, Lindsay was actually reaching for her purse and cell phone on the same counter top, and the photo angle (above) was set up to make it look like she was grabbing the wine bottle instead.

Lindsay is adamant she has NOT fallen off the wagon -- in fact, she's telling friends she's been faithfully attending multiple AA meetings per week, and has continued therapy since leaving rehab.

The photo was taken at a friend's house ... who clearly had wine while Lindsay was visiting. Sounds like a bad idea, but we're told Lindsay has overcome her desire to drink, and has no problem hanging with boozers.

In fact, as we reported, LiLo thinks she's doing so well ... she's ditched her sober coach, insisting she can handle sobriety on her own.

Where have we heard that before?

Its Nikki Bitches

I kind of feel sorry for Oprah, Nahhhhh! I change my mind on that...LMFAO to all the calls Oprah is getting from Milo, Dunk calls and texts from Dina and the screaming, begging, threatening I'm going to kill myself from Lying Lindsay calls she is getting

Hahahhhahhahahhaha! You made your bed Oprah now lay in it (Lie)

You look like the biggest fool

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

REG!........where'd you go?

Its Nikki Bitches

HEY BEAR THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!

BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

The ticket only cost $30.00 I remember when ticket sales cost over two grand to see Lying Lindsay

Bwhahahhhahahhahahhaha! The future loser "I'm A As$hole"! Wants you to believe he would pay $30.00 to meet and greet Lying Lindsay when he wouldn't even paid a theater price to see one of her cameo movies..Bitch is so cheap he can't even pay Amazon the $5.99 for the Liz and Dick movie he has never seen

Oh, that cheap, lying Chief Sh!t Head is hilarious I tell you

Reg

Is anyone else having trouble with comments on ROL ?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Time to call it a night, Reg and Nikki..........see ya tomorrow....have a great night.

DeeMaree

Yes Regi

Reg

Where you at LK?

DeeMaree

Omg. I've got it. I just saw the old article titled, Lindsay Lohan, I never want to see a bottle of booze again. Who put that bottle there? She was grabbing the bottle to DUMP IT OUT!!! Ok, I was laughing as I wrote it. But after she drank it, I sure she threw it out so she didn't see the bottle anymore!!

JaF

This one I actually support, lets not forget that some Photogs will indeed do anything they can to sell an attractive photo. If he was already snooping around like this - and I m sure he's got photos in burst mode - where is the photo where she finally gets hold of the bottle? Would have taken only half second holding the shutter button longer....

So in this single instance, I am on Lindsays side.

LK

Hey !
I.m still living like a hotel hooker lol Only j/k :)
I just did test post on ROL & It posted ??? Maybe it's up again . Hope you guys didn't get banned . I haven 't been on either sites for a few days .All this fake 'Keeping up withe trash" was making me sick . so I was boycotting these web sites . An informal protest lol
WELCOME BACK BUDDY !!! :)))

Fluffy

Lindsay vows to stay clear of the hard stuff and not just in her home. We're told she will make demands that hotel rooms, dressing rooms ... even mama Dina's home is alcohol free when she's present.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/04/lindsay-lohan-dina-alcohol-bottle-sober/#ixzz2ii48FuSs
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

darkhorse91

Once again, those who are saying we want her to fail, wrong!! We already know she is. Again the "leave her alone comments" nope. Nice try. She is the one who calls the media. She is partying under wraps, but it is only a matter of time before she is caught and we will see who has the last laugh you dumb enablers.

darkhorse91

Lisa, I saw your comment about Uncle Terry earlier. Never google "I miss the Old Terry". It leads to a disturbing tumblr page.

Reg

All good on ROL!

darkhorse91

Don't know if it was already posted here, but man she is bloated. And look at her looking at the paparazzi. Yep. Definitely called them.