Lindsay Lohan

Don't Believe Your Eyes ...

I Was NOT Wining

10/24/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-lindsay-lohan-x17
Lindsay Lohan
wasn't reaching for a wine bottle in the photo that surfaced Wednesday morning ... it's an optical illusion ... that's Lindsay's story, anyway.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, Lindsay was actually reaching for her purse and cell phone on the same counter top, and the photo angle (above) was set up to make it look like she was grabbing the wine bottle instead.

Lindsay is adamant she has NOT fallen off the wagon -- in fact, she's telling friends she's been faithfully attending multiple AA meetings per week, and has continued therapy since leaving rehab.

The photo was taken at a friend's house ... who clearly had wine while Lindsay was visiting. Sounds like a bad idea, but we're told Lindsay has overcome her desire to drink, and has no problem hanging with boozers.

In fact, as we reported, LiLo thinks she's doing so well ... she's ditched her sober coach, insisting she can handle sobriety on her own.

Where have we heard that before?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Doodlebug

Oh Linsey you have an excuse for everything..

NOT ELMO

Lindsay Lohan Don't Believe Your Eyes I Was NOT Wining.................YOU A DRUNK NO TALENT SKANK AND SLUT.....................i would still nail you BUT I WOULDN'T BE PROUD OF IT !

Jen

This family could really benefit from keeping their lying mouths shut.

★★★★ Lindsay Speaks The Truth ★★★★

When can you tell Lindsay is lying?

When her mouth is moving.

seamus

We all know that whatever she was reaching for -the item belonged to someone else. Or perhaps she was picking money up off the dresser?

Jordan

So why does Lying Lindsay leave her purse next to open Whine Bottles? To drink the Bottles of coarse, and then give a Lame excuse.

Jordan

First Lindsay reached for her purse for her Adderall then the Whine Bottle to wash down the Pills, I can buy that excuse from Lying Lindsay.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Loathsome Low-han: Glug glug glug barf I don't drink.
Oprah: Grrrrrrrrrr!
Dr. Dogbarker: Ha ha ha ha.

zoolady

"They tried to make me go to rehab, I said, NO NO NO." That's where we heard "I can handle this on my own" and "I don't need help." LiLo, yes, we'll be sad if you keep singing that song, wind up dead like Amy Winehouse. Come on, you can do it. Change your tune girl!

Marvin

WINNING!!!

LDB

b!tch please. you know good and well its not safe for you to hang around alcohol.

Sam

I see the stories are coming in fast and furious now, which can only mean something big is about to happen.

Lindsay, you never fail to disappoint your true fan base, which are those who have been calling you out for the lying, grifting, thieving, k'unt you truly are.

WallStreet

She's doomed, I tell ya - DOOMED!!!

Snidly

What a liar,look at the angle of her hand,if I was picking up a set of keys off the table my palm of my hand would be facing down.Her hand is open in such a way to easily snap up the bottle off the table,not buyin it.

CdnBiker

I believe her absolutely! If the phtotog waited that long for a pic, sure he'd have had one of bottle in hand but guess what? There's no pic of the bottle in hand! I laugh at all the fat losers here who are so jealous of Lindsay's career that they scour the net to drudge up anything on Lindsay. Do yourselves a favor...put down the Costco sized tub of ice cream, change from your track pants, turn off the TV and go for a walk and accept the fact you will never amount to anywhere near as HOT and as RICH and TALENTED as Lindsay Lohan has and will continue to be.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments