Babyface

L.A. Mansion Catches Fire

11/3/2013 11:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

baby-face-getty
Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds' bathroom got real hot and steamy this weekend ... cause it was on fire.

Sources tell TMZ ... fire trucks raced to the Grammy winner's L.A. mansion yesterday afternoon after a fire started in his tinkle room.

We're told the singer's inside sprinkler system put out the flames before units arrived -- nothing major burned down ... but there was some water damage.

A rep for the singer didn't know if Babyface was inside when the fire started ... but we're told the house was occupied.

No word on what started the fire.

Fun Fact: Babyface has written and produced over 26 No. 1 R&B hits throughout his career.

We're guessing this won't set him back much.

0808_CELEBRITY_cribs_footer

Ace

That's what 5 alarm chili can do, it wouldn't have happened if he had a bidet to put-out the burn.

Dead account Delete at will

have you ever seen a fire sprinkler go off? you know there is no off switch and the fire dept has to turn it off. If the sprinklers went off in his house he will have massive water damage. Especially to his flooring. The water probably caused more damage than the fire.

Yurra Knutz

Well that's not good

Soda pop

What does it feel like to beat the odds with a sledge hammer !

common sense

Wow thats alot of makeup u have on sir.

KicksandGiggles

Cheez, what did he have for lunch?? Spoiled cabbage??

Jon Kua'ana

Maybe there was some smoking going on in the tinkle room.

Clytemnestra

Tinkle room? Further proof I need to look for if a different show biz site.

King

Q: Why does this talentless corporate nobody *have* a mansion to burn down?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A: We're approaching the end of American civilization.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(It was fun while it lasted.)

femonanon

10. I'll Make Love to You - Boyz II Men

9. I Care 'Bout You - Milestone (K-Ci & JoJo, Kevon & Melvin Edmonds, Babyface) [from "Soul Food"]

8. I'm Ready - Tevin Campbell

7. Can't Stop - After 7

6. Ready or Not - After 7

5. Giving You the Benefit - Pebbles

4. Girlfriend - Pebbles

3. End of the Road - Boyz II Men [from "Boomerang"]

2. My, My, My - Johnny Gill

1. Don't Be Cruel - Bobby Brown
Last edited by jadillac1181; 04-17-2008 at 07:24 PM.

femonanon

here's his top ten..unbelievable

10. I'll Make Love to You - Boyz II Men
9. I Care 'Bout You - Milestone (K-Ci & JoJo, Kevon & Melvin Edmonds, Babyface)
8. I'm Ready - Tevin Campbell
7. Can't Stop - After 7
6. Ready or Not - After 7
5. Giving You the Benefit - Pebbles
4. Girlfriend - Pebbles
3. End of the Road - Boyz II Men
2. My, My, My - Johnny Gill
1. Don't Be Cruel - Bobby Brown

StevenB

"For the Cool in You" is 20 years old but most of it still holds up enough that I listen to it whenever I just need something smooth and classy and chill.

GeorgeGingrich

One of the few decent people in music. Now all we have is Minajafool and sizzurpy Wayne.

David

Not an attractive dude.

Truth

LAME ATTEMPT AT AN INSURANCE GRAB... NOT LIKE THE DUDE HAS DONE ANYTHING OVER THE LAST 15YRS. TOTAL HAS-BEEN. DOUCHE AND HIS FRAUDULENT PARTNER LA REID SCAMMED TONS OF ARTISTS BACK IN THE DAY AT LAFACE RECORDS INCLUDING TLC AND TONI BRAXTON. #TRUTH!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments