Brooke Mueller

Shut Down

Judge Rejects Restraining Order Against Charlie Sheen

11/4/2013 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-mueller-sheen-tmz
Brooke Mueller
just got rejected in court -- a judge has refused to issue a restraining order against Charlie Sheen for allegedly threatening her life last week.

Brooke filed the request for a temporary restraining order against Sheen following his anti-Brooke tirade last week (below), when he told "TMZ Live" Brooke is an evil whore who's putting their twins' lives in danger. He said he would be gunning for full custody come hell or high water.

In her petition, Brooke quotes Charlie saying, "[T]here will be a reckoning. There will be a whirlwind. That they will all reap while desperate begging for my forgiveness. You've all been warned."

And, "I will exercise every resource at my disposal. I will, I will, I will, I will empty my entire war chest and if I can't get it done, I know a guy who can."

For her part, Brooke insists she's maintaining her sobriety and Charlie is on a mission to sabotage her. Brooke says she's even scared Charlie will plant drugs on her.

But the judge wasn't buying her case ... he flat out denied her emergency request for a restraining order ... at least for now.

The judge set a hearing for next month for Brooke to make her case again in person.

110113_charlie_sheen_ls_launch_v3

namers

Those kids are doomed. Dooomed, I say!

Wow ...

Given Charlie's history of violence and instability, I do not take his statements as idle threats. He is capable of anything. My heart goes out to the children. Poor things. Neither parent is stable. Their only hope is Denise.

Farrakhan Ashy Larry

HaHa bitch. Come up with a new plan.

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

I feel sorry for those kids.

CathyJ

Why isn't CPS looking in to both these lunatics. Neither one of them are fit to parent!

elle

Wow. If that's not threatening I don't know what is. What's up with this judge??

oink

She needs a bodyguard that would shoot Charlie if he tries to hurt her or the kids.

Cool Papa

You know your life is spinning out of control when the most well-known coke head in America comes across better in court than you do.

Charlene

FINALLY......a Judge with some common sense!!

Mare

Neither one of them deserve these boys. Give them to Denise and call it a day.

fufu

Sad since he beat her and tried to kill her in the past.

static

Weren't they kickin' it in Mexico together not long ago?
Looks to me like somebody wanted to get back together and the other person wasn't down with it.

nof

Brooke needed to bring in Charlie's War_Chest.

Problem is it's too heavy...

amanda

Those kids need to be permanently with Denise Richards. Any woman who would take in her ex-husband's children and show them the love and care that she does deserves to keep them. You know she has to be attached to them... It has to be heartbreaking for Denise's and Charlie's children as well. :( Sad situation.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Charlie Sheen - why don't you just shut the front door? Just be quiet man.

If anything, do it for your kids. If your kids are that important to you - man up and keep your mouth shut. Why would you want to get them mixed up in another custody battle by talking to TMZ and speaking in the manner you do?

Focus on your little ones. Enjoy what you have with your children. Everything else is irrelevant.

Keep it cool, spend time with your kids - and when your day comes - you'll know that you stood by your children and did what you can to help them live a better life in this world.

Everything else is irrelevant.

Stay focused on the little ones.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments