« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Richie Incognito

Alleged Voicemail to Jonathan Martin

'I'll Kill You Half-N*****'

11/4/2013 10:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1102-richie-incognito-getty
Suspended Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito left a vicious and racist voice mail for his teammate Jonathan Martin earlier this year, calling him a "half-n*****" and threatening to kill him -- this according to a new report.

ESPN's Adam Schefter claims he's heard the voice mail -- which Incognito allegedly left on Martin's phone in April -- and transcribed the message:

"Hey, wassup, you half n***** piece of s***. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [I want to] s*** in your f****** mouth. [I'm going to] slap your f****** mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F*** you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

Schefter claims both the Dolphins and the NFL have heard the voice message. It's unclear what started the beef.

1104-jonathan-martin-getty
You'll recall, the Dolphins announced last night they'd be suspending Incognito indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team. Martin, meanwhile, voluntarily took leave from the Dolphins following the alleged harassment.

It's not clear whether Martin will be returning, or whether the Dolphins will recoup what's left of his salary for this season. Under his contract, he's reportedly owed a base salary of $607,466 for 2013-2014. He still has two more seasons left on his contract after this one.

Incognito responded to the allegations of harassment on Sunday, calling them "slander" and "false speculation." A final decision regarding Incognito's fate is still pending.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Everydogsmom

Racism has NO place in ANY argument! What the hell is wrong with the world when the color of someone's skin is a reason to bully and namecall? Maybe it's JMO but it seems to me that sports stars have a lot of growing up to do! Maybe immaturity is a side effect of playing games for a living?

Ashy Larry

Martin is soft. I would of f**ked that bitch up.

Rob Cypher

LOL - F Incognito. He can go back to the pig farm he came from. STEELERS HAVE 6 RINGS INCOGNITO HAS 0

IN MY OPINION

I know I should applaud Martin for not going after his sorry a$$ in a violent manner, but he should have kicked his A$$.
~
HOPEFULLY, no other NFL team will pick him up, BUT I know NFL teams have scruple. NOT! I am sure the Raiders will give him a call ;D.

IN MY OPINION

He is an obvious drunk and/or drug addict.
~
He's not going to be successful in life. He'll either be arrested or homeless pretty soon.
~
Hitting the bottle will be his new hobby.

myopinion

Kick him off the team! A$$Hole

Courtney

Incognito is an ignorant loser. I hope no other NFL team picks him up.

freaksloan

Yup! I Just bet Richie Incognito is the only player in the NFL to say those things.

This is being blown way out of proportion. You would not believe the kind of things that are said in the locker room.

If Martin comes back, it will be a whole lot worse for him.

Stacey Marie

Tha Fuu,, is that you Latimore from the program? Should have stayed incognito! Harvey I'm hired right?

Stacey Marie

Is that you.. Latimore from The Program? Should have stayed Incognito sir! Never the less this is what has dismissed the true game of football!

Stacey Marie

Totally off topic but what's up with the Kerry Rhodes gay man scandal? Oh I get it swept under the rug! No wait....put back in the closet,

ChocolateAlmondMilkROCKS!

1. It's a VOICE MAIL. Unless it's in Spanish or horribly slurred, it's HIS voice. No chance of "Slander" argument Here!

that one kid

before you guys can judge incognito just think of this everyone has said something mean or offencive to their friends in a joking manner ,its a part of life what you do is just say some thing even more offencive to them then get on with your day.